Sanga's pants on fire!

coffee_rules

Also when asked about his dismissal' date=' he said it was probably the only way he could have got out at that stage. Arrogant or what?[/quote'] :laugh::laugh: I nearly split my guts when I heard that comment!! Even Bradman would have never said such a thing in a sport like cricket where a few milli seconds and milli meters are the difference between a nice shot and being out! Also showed the gulf of class between Tendulkar and someone like Sangakkara - the winner, Man of the Match, and Man of the Series was congratulating the losers!! I am kind of ok that Dhoni did not do it, but Tendulkar is in a different class altogether.

What's Up With Sangakkara Major fan of his batting and occasional write-ups for Cricinfo. However, since he's had the captaincy, turns out he's a bit of a knob. He carries on like the world is against him and his players. Makes a point of not congratulating the other side. In fact anyone listening to his post-match speeches would be forgiven for thinking there was only one side playing. He's on some crusade. Less captain more Sri Lankan messiah. Stop it !

Actually' date=' I kind of like this attitude of his in a perverse way - it's just so much more fun to hammer these home track bullies now, more so in their backyard for the third consecutive time.[/quote'] Yeh agreed. They're such nice fellows that you never felt like thumping them, fans and players alike. Think that's changing now, with Sanga's new siege mentality.

I don't mind him being tough. But after all he is the captain who is responsible for win or loss. But this downright silly gestures, orchestrated appeals are getting to everyone. Today he was well outside the crease took the ball just above shin level. He was making a gesture to umpire suggesting it should have been called a noball. And other day yuvi's appeal. You can be tough without being a jackass.