Dont we have any bowlers???

zubinpepsi

Which non-Indian bowler is constantly bowling poorly?
Team lead by Dhoni wins 2 out of 3 games they play. Under him we have played almost every team and apart from that 7 match ODI series against Aus at home i cant think of any other series where we were so comprehensively beaten. So if the wins are attributed to our batsman then i cant see how any opposition bowler is doing any better than our bowling line.

What sucks is we're going to keep going back to bowlers that have failed in the past. They'll come into the side, maybe perform or maybe don't, but sooner or later they will need to be dropped and we'll try someone else again. For practice these bowlers need to have targets on the pitch and they need to hit them. For everyone miss they owe BCCI Rs. 10000. hopefully they'll quickly learn to bowl in the right areas

same mediocre performance, day after day..... Fire Venkatesh Prasad..... we need a good bowling coach...and where are all the potential bowlers?? RP singh-- mediocre at best, shines 1 out every 20 matches IS-- after the Australian tour, he has gone down hill.... not sure if its lack of discipline or bad coaching? IP - Used to be a good talent and now lost in oblivion PK-- swings the ball both ways...however very inconsistent performer Sree-- one bowler I would like to see back in the team...plays with passion ZK--- injured most of the time Nehra --- shined initially and now slowly coming back to old form Sir Aggy -- needs to be brought back....his sheer field presence will scare the Pommies
I agree with u on each and every description regardless of whether we win CT or not.

There is no way India can win the Ct with this line up which is solely dependent on the caliber of Sachin, yuvi and gautam in batting line up and lone bhajji in bowling line up. Hopefully Dravid will have a good tour and will provide the balance which he is expected to provide. oz and RSA squads look tight. I wont be surprised if Pakistan manages another surprise in CT, their team also looks good. Dhoni, DK, Ishu, ykp, nehra, rp are all trash I predict that the chokers in the CT are going to be Eng, India, SL. NZ may manage some good wins down the line but wont win the tournament. India without viru and zak is not strong enough to win back to back matches in CT!

Another worry for India is the 'hitting ability' of MSD. He seems to have completely lost that aura in his batting and these days RSD can outscore MSD (in terms of SR) very easily. MSD by coming up the order puts pressure on the remaining batsmen and will be cause of concern if India are chasing anything over 240. Prior to the break, I thought MSD had to curb his intentions due to his back problem. But it seems that MSD has decided not to whirl his bat at all :((

Another worry for India is the 'hitting ability' of MSD. He seems to have completely lost that aura in his batting and these days RSD can outscore MSD (in terms of SR) very easily. MSD by coming up the order puts pressure on the remaining batsmen and will be cause of concern if India are chasing anything over 240. Prior to the break, I thought MSD had to curb his intentions due to his back problem. But it seems that MSD has decided not to whirl his bat at all :((
he whirls it when wearing yellow jersey playing 20 ov format
not really.not anymore.BB is right' date='the back injury has changed MSD's batting style(i think for the better)[/quote'] I agree. I have not seen his helicopter shot for a long time. That was a sure shot sixer shot and nobody else in the world played that. It was also the shot which brought him so much fame and make him a permanent member of the Indian team initially. But situation has changed and he has matured from a hitter to a stabilizer now.
MSD has his days. Some days it seems to come off without much of a problem and then there are other days where he looks like he can't even clear the square. I guess its the added pressure of captaincy that is making him bat a bit more sensibly
Team lead by Dhoni wins 2 out of 3 games they play. Under him we have played almost every team and apart from that 7 match ODI series against Aus at home i cant think of any other series where we were so comprehensively beaten. So if the wins are attributed to our batsman then i cant see how any opposition bowler is doing any better than our bowling line.
Look at the latest ICC rankings mate, our batsmen lead the batting table but our slowpokes are nowhere to be seen for a reason. Just cause opposition bowlers get carted around by Sachin, Veeru, Gauti, Yuvi, Raina, MSD doesnt mean our snail squad can be forgiven for getting hammered by Morton, Bravo, Kadamby, Kupegera, Owais Shah, Bopara...you get the idea. We are not blaming the entire bowling lineup only the so called pacers. Spinners are doing a decent job.