Eid Mubarak

Guest gaurav_indian

EID Mubarak and khair mubarak too! Eid is clebrated to to mark the ending of Ramadan and the fasting. We go to pray in the morning and after we have nastha with our families (usually halwa puri :P) and spend the rest of the day having fun! I was happy eid this year in Canada was on Sunday so no school chutti! we recieve lots of eidi and gifts from elders and eat lots of awesome food! I fasted all of the rozas and thats why I was relieved when eid came. I got $60 of eidi!!!!!! :dance: Whoever here wants eidi, just tell me and I will give them eidi in ICF$:icflove:

EID Mubarak and khair mubarak too! Eid is clebrated to to mark the ending of Ramadan and the fasting. We go to pray in the morning and after we have nastha with our families (usually halwa puri :P) and spend the rest of the day having fun! I was happy eid this year in Canada was on Sunday so no school chutti! we recieve lots of eidi and gifts from elders and eat lots of awesome food! I fasted all of the rozas and thats why I was relieved when eid came. I got $60 of eidi!!!!!! :dance: Whoever here wants eidi, just tell me and I will give them eidi in ICF$:icflove:
Allah ke naam pe $25 million eidi please. kthx. :pray:

In School' date=' We used to get a day off for both Ramzan and Eid. Does that mean, the start and end of fasting perioid?[/quote'] Ramazan is the entire month of fasting - maybe you are getting confused between the Eid at the end of Ramazan and Bakr-Eid. The start of Ramazan is not really a festive occasion for a holiday.

In School' date=' We used to get a day off for both Ramzan and Eid. Does that mean, the start and end of fasting perioid?[/quote'] I have never got special holiday on Ramzan but got one of Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Bakr. There are two Eids every year and perhaps you are getting confused about that. The two Eids are normally within an interval of about 2 months and there are govt. holidays on both the Eids. Don't remind me about fasting bhailog. I have not kept a single fast on Ramzan this year too. I have never kept complete fasting since my childhood iand my parents are also angry on me for that on many occasions. But they also know I am not so religious though-hearted:winky: and one of my main ambitions of life is to work for the development of all people especially the poor and to make India the world's biggest super power. :yay: Ameen. :pray:

I have never got special holiday on Ramzan but got one of Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Bakr. There are two Eids every year and perhaps you are getting confused about that. The two Eids are normally within an interval of about 2 months and there are govt. holidays on both the Eids. Don't remind me about fasting bhailog. I have not kept a single fast on Ramzan this year too. I have never kept complete fasting since my childhood iand my parents are also angry on me for that on many occasions. But they also know I am not so religious though-hearted:winky: and one of my main ambitions of life is to work for the development of all people especially the poor and to make India the world's biggest super power. :yay: Ameen. :pray:
You IZ muslim? :hmmmm: