How good a sportsperson are you?

Sooda

I presume to think I am good. Played badminton at state level and junior national level back in India, still play competitively at pro level in the US. Play volleyball at club A level, used to be good at soccer not anymore. Play Tennis at USTA 4.0 level, used to play in USTA leagues, not anymore, only with friends. Played field hockey at district level back in India too. PS PK which year did yuo play for Punjab?

I presume to think I am good. Played badminton at state level and junior national level back in India, still play competitively at pro level in the US. Play volleyball at club A level, used to be good at soccer not anymore. Play Tennis at USTA 4.0 level, used to play in USTA leagues, not anymore, only with friends. Played field hockey at district level back in India too. PS PK which year did yuo play for Punjab?
I bet you $5 you cant beat me in any of the games you mentioned above. :D

Enna machi' date=' sure I would love to meet you and play baddy or tennis. I was a real late starter in most sports, so maybe if I had started earlier I could have been better.[/quote'] Lol, just kidding man. I’d be lucky to win a point against you, let alone win an entire game. :D

Man, good range of sport at pretty high level there...Does sound like youre a little bit better than just 'decent' lol...

It was all cricket......belong to a sport crazy family.......dad and uncles and cousins have represented district and divisions..........for me it was always cricket,started as a fast bowler in school,got serious back injury and a fractured elbow.....turned to off spin,played for college.....bt havent played in 2-3 years nw

Perhaps I would get to play for India when i go back. It's hard to get into any national side. Here in USA, there is lot of politics too.
Which team do yu play for cricketics? my worst sport is probably cricket, wanted to be a fast bowler so much, turned uot like sami for most of the time, did play for a lil while in the DC league.

I didn't play for punjab, I played for my district "Ropar" in 97-98 punjab state games (under 16) B->