This is why you shouldn't post your picture online...

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
hehe, there was another one like this. Btw, here's my contribution wazzup.pngP.S: I should go do something useful :nervous:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Here is my contribution. 2uxv24h.jpg

Guest gaurav_indian
Nice one :hysterical: Frankly speaking I have also never posted even a single picture online till date . :secret:
Tumhe Atul Sharma ne picture dikhaane layak kahan chora hai. :cantstop: Uske liye blog bana daala tha lol :giggle:

Not even of facebook/orkut/othe SN sites?
Nope. Nowhere in the world. I have animation pictures etc. in my profile but nowhere in the world have I posted my real picture online. Although at the starting it was because of the misuse of photos that I did not post but nowadays it has more to do with being a webmaster. I have seen webmasters being sued for even youtube videos for copyright infringements. And the online laws change very quickly nowadays and it is gradually turning into such an environment that the big players are trying to copyright anything related to their brand. In the trend in which big players are going, there might even be a day when cricket might be a copyright word by ICC while movies might be a copyright word by the movie industries. The problem nowadays is that most of the big players are trying to take monopoly over the market and what is allowed today might not be allowed a few years down the line. So, it is better to not reveal your identity as a webmaster unless otherwise required. I personally believe in the proverb that "Prevention is better than cure". :haha: I dont like taking any headaches and so it is better to be cautious than get involved in any headaches later on. NOTE: I am a person who is always against copyright infringement and take the utmost care in making sure I never post any copyrighted materials in any of my websites. But copyrights law pertaining to things change very quickly and so I feel better to take prevention. :winky: