An important milestone

Gambit

ICF was launched a few days after the start of the last Champions Trophy in 2006, a few hours before the India-West Indies encounter. In 3 years, IndianCricketFans.com has seen it all from first round world cup exits to world cup champions and from ranked #7 in the world to being #1. Here's hoping for the continued success of the Indian Team and IndianCricketFans.com B->

:icflove: :icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove::icflove: :icflove::icflove: :icflove:

congratulations.I have to point out an observation though.I have noticed in most sports forums that the fans from the home city are vastly outnumbered.On cowboys forums the actually fans from the DFW metroplex is pretty small,the same is the case on ICF where the fans from India are outnumbered.Am i right in this observation?

congratulations.I have to point out an observation though.I have noticed in most sports forums that the fans from the home city are vastly outnumbered.On cowboys forums the actually fans from the DFW metroplex is pretty small' date='the same is the case on ICF where the fans from India are outnumbered.Am i right in this observation?[/quote'] Not entirely true. We get most number of visitors from India (darker green = more traffic) screenshot20090922at200.png India > US >> UK > Canada > Australia Here's the breakup of traffic from within India itself (larger circles = more traffic) screenshot20090922at200.png
Not entirely true. We get most number of visitors from India (darker green = more traffic) screenshot20090922at200.pngIndia > US >> UK > Canada > Australia Here's the breakup of traffic from within India itself (larger circles = more traffic) screenshot20090922at200.png
When I check the stats for my websites too, it is always that the highest visitors are from India but I have noticed that most Indian visitors only read but hardly ever post in websites. Whereas people living outside India like to post as well as discuss. A very good example of this in youtube where you will see Indian videos going upto millions of views with hardly many comments but if you check any worldwide or US video with almost similar views then it would be at least 10-100 times the number of comments.