Dhoni is a past master at gettting best out of "understrength" written off teams.

patriot

lol, typical indian fan.. :sniffle: week ago there were so many indian fans (almost everybody) were predicting their team to b the champs, now yuvi's got injured and suddenly all you guys are crying like babies. (now, dont tell me sehwag, zaheer injured 'key' players blah blah blah)come on guys only yuvi, he's not even a permanent in d test side, just pray for your over rated indian cricket team to beat d WI at least. :hysterical:
relax,its an ongoing joke.he was trying to be funny and it worked.
lol, typical indian fan.. :sniffle: week ago there were so many indian fans (almost everybody) were predicting their team to b the champs, now yuvi's got injured and suddenly all you guys are crying like babies. (now, dont tell me sehwag, zaheer injured 'key' players blah blah blah)come on guys only yuvi, he's not even a permanent in d test side, just pray for your over rated indian cricket team to beat d WI at least. :hysterical:
Oh man! Why do some people dig their own graves!
You seem slightly confused, so let me help you out, the Champions Trophy has 50-over match. Limited overs cricket. Test matches, they certainly are not.

2007 , t20 WC ( SRT, RD and SG opted out) 2008, CB series (RD and SG not picked, Zaheer injured, Sehwag hardly played) 2008 ODI series in SL (SRT and Sehwag injured just before the odi series started, Yuvi in horrible form)) 2009 WI series ( Sehwag, Sachin, Raina, Zak injured) 2009 SL tri series (Sehwag, Gambhir, Zak injured) This team under MSD is used to playing and winning regularly even without the star players. Yes , the absence of Viru, Yuvi and Zak will be felt but we are still capable of going all the way. Keep faith.