So, do you still want Yusuf Pathan out of the team ?

Yousuf is not a technically balanced player. He is more of an Afridi type. All he has is power, if ball lands on his bat then its crossing the boundary. I would say, keep him for first few games and then see how he rolls under such a pressure and responsibility. If nothing works out, Nayar seems to be a decent replacement.

YP is a hit or miss player and its best to use him during powerplay. I think if the pitch is flat then he can be used during the first 15 overs
me too... but then MS should come at no 6 ...because we need a power hitter at the end thats a huge waste for a player like MS...he can do a lot more at 2 down. GG-Sachin RD, MS, Raina, Nayar, Pathan Bhajji, Praveen, Ishanth, Nehra
YP is a hit or miss player and its best to use him during powerplay. I think if the pitch is flat then he can be used during the first 15 overs
Completely agree with you.If we lose an early wicket say within the first 10 overs,would like to see YP walking in. Also in the absence of Yuvi somehow we have to find a place for Nayyar who can be deadly at the end overs.

Yusuf needs a solid kick up his backside and some stern lectures. He has been throwing his wicket away too easy off late. Someone should tell him that he is a batsman who can bowl a bit and not an all-rounder. No one doubts his capabilities. I still rate innings for Rajashtan Royals in their match against Deccan Chargers in the first edition of the IPL as one THE most destructive camoes I have seen in recent years, but he has to grow past thinking about playing only match-turning cameos and graduate to playing more meaningful innings. And with UV gone, now's the time to do it.

Well i think Yusuf shud be tried up the order... may be during the field restrictions. His mishits can also fall safe.
I also think that if he is kept in the team he should be tried in the first 15 overs. He is anyways not doing much nowadays at the bottom. He can be tried at the top maybe with SRT and if he clicks it might be nightmare for the opposition and if he does not click that would not make much difference. And if he does not perform for the first one or two matches then just kick him out of the playing 11.
me too... but then MS should come at no 6 ...because we need a power hitter at the end thats a huge waste for a player like MS...he can do a lot more at 2 down.
MS is a power hitter?? :lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical::lol::hysterical: I would rather trust Harbhajan when it comes to power hitting :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: dhoni power hitter:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

if you see the last few innings of YP . .i have not seen him playing any reckless shots .. he just dint have ability or the class to carve a big innings. having said that i am in no way supporting YP .. he really needs to adopt and play according to the situation.i feel he is loosing confidence in his abilities .