Do you have an income outside your main job ?

Sachinism

When I was doing my UG, we (my mate and I) frequented the symposiums of other colleges, taking part in paper presentations, quizzes and other techie sort of stuff. We used to make anywhere between 500 rupees to 3000 rupees (which was obviously shared between the two of us) in a day, which if you think of it, isn’t bad money for 20 year olds looking to goof off. However, for our part, we never saw it as a money making exercise. We just wanted to get on stage and compete with other students and see what’s what. The only problem with these symposiums was that they were all seasonal. Most colleges held them during the same part of the year, so we couldn’t attend many of them due to clashing dates.
That's brain-work.Congrats!

2008 and early 2009 i use to COOKIE STUFF www.ebay.com , have made like 50K$ (around 23 lacs) from it (no BS) what is a cookie? cookis is NOT a virus/spyare, its harmless code inserted by any website in Firefox/IE when contains typicall user browsing habit and other technical details (time of visit, session etc etc) whenever somebody visits a website, a cookie is placed in your browser (IE or Firefox), if u visit ebay.com they place a cookie on your browser (it stays unless u delete it) now if you are a webmaster of say 20 websites which brings daily traffic (say 5000 per day) , then u can inject a cookie (which contains your ebay affiliate link) on those 5000 pc's (maybe 2000 will stick which will contain your affiliate link) Now if any people out of those 2000 people purchase ANY thing from ebay.com , you get commission :-) why? because that person comes from YOUR referral I am a webmaster, in 2008 and early 2009, i use to have my own traffic plus purchase traffic from other sites, place banners etc on other sites to bring traffic etc etc around March 2009 Ebay started to ban those Cookie stuffers heavily, and now also changed their aff program (ebaypartnernetwork.com) now those days are over Morally correct or incorrect i dont know really, but what i know it has brought me 50K$ (around 23 lacs Rs) for which i have no complaints

Morally slightly incorrect, but as long as your not putting trojans on peoples computers to collect passwords, then I guess its not so bad. The person was going to buy something anyway. If you made a bit of profit along the way, can't complain. This is the 1st I've heard of something like this. Hey ICF Admin, can you please inject a cookie into the users PC, so I get commission if they buy anything off ebay. Thanks :D

sachin, theres a diff. in injecting a trojan and inserting a cookie Trojan = u inject a code (which i swear i will not touch with a 10 foot pole in my life) Cookie = u do NOT inject any code, you just open an EBAY AFFILIATE link (forcibly though) invisibly on his PC - ebay website only stuff the code not me like i said, its technical thing anyway besides this, i have 10 other legit methods making money for me