They Will Reply with Arsenic - India to qualify for semis

Cricketics

India is going to the semis. The naysayers, GTFO! We played good today and to be honest I am not entirely worried about our batting (I thought UV's absence would be a big blow). Bowling has to be revamped and there is absolute no need for us to pick 3 seamers if we are to play on centurion pitch. Two quality spinners would have restricted pak today, but oh well.

India is going to the semis. The naysayers, GTFO! We played good today and to be honest I am not entirely worried about our batting (I thought UV's absence would be a big blow). Bowling has to be revamped and there is absolute no need for us to pick 3 seamers if we are to play on centurion pitch. Two quality spinners would have restricted pak today, but oh well.
from ur words to gods ears i hope ur right!!
Guest gaurav_indian
TENDULKAR GAMBHIR RAINA DRAVID KOHLI DHONI NAYAR READ THE NAMES AGAIN FOLKZ.. READ ONE MORE TIME.. YA ONE MORE THIS BATTING LINE UP WILL TAKE US TO SEMI FINALS.. MAY NOT BE OUR DAY TODAY BUT WE ARE DEFEATING Australia and that victory will be followed by Victory against West Indies.
RP Singh Ishant Nehra Bhajji 4 spinners ke saath kya ghantaa semi final mein jaayenge :finger::finger:
from ur words to gods ears i hope ur right!!
People are over reacting because we lost to Pakistan. Sure its a disappointment but there was a silver lining for me (at the least). Pak played tactfully in the middle overs and India missed the trick when it was our turn to bat in the same manner.
Guest gaurav_indian
People are over reacting because we lost to Pakistan. Sure its a disappointment but there was a silver lining for me (at the least). Pak played tactfully in the middle overs and India missed the trick when it was our turn to bat in the same manner.
It was the same story in england in T20. And in tri series final. Our bowlers will never take responsibility. Batsman cant win you matches everytime. Bowlers has to contribute.
:sniffle: yeah ur right! i hope they well against the aussies :nervous: i need india to play well for my boys sake!
TENDULKAR GAMBHIR RAINA DRAVID KOHLI DHONI NAYAR READ THE NAMES AGAIN FOLKZ.. READ ONE MORE TIME.. YA ONE MORE THIS BATTING LINE UP WILL TAKE US TO SEMI FINALS.. MAY NOT BE OUR DAY TODAY BUT WE ARE DEFEATING Australia and that victory will be followed by Victory against West Indies.
Abe.......India arsenic khake mar gaya saale....kya faltu shor macha raha hain.
It was the same story in england in T20. And in tri series final. Our bowlers will never take responsibility. Batsman cant win you matches everytime. Bowlers has to contribute.
So true. Its really time the bowlers stepped and started to win games for India on a consistent basis. Just cannot rely on the batters to post 300+ and then expect to sit up while the other side gifts wickets. The current bowlers have no plan, create no pressure, leak runs and take few wickets. Unless this improves India will struggle to win major competitions.