This defeat is so NOT hurting

Cricketics

Not sure why youd say that- pretty much showed us today that they are. A full India team may have beaten them but it still could have gone either way, theres not much between India and Pakistan -tahts been the case for a few years now Thyell give us a hard run in test cricket as well simply because our bowling inst the most potent
I am saying as per the ICC rankings .. Pakis are lagging a lot behind .. we were no. 1 even when we took the field today (though we lost it after the match.. dont know if we are even 2 now as we lost to a much lower ranked team :nervous: ) With our full batting and bowling we are 1000% better than Pakis in batting and regarding bowling it would be Zak, Nehra, Irfan/Ishant/Nayar, Bhajji and Mishra/Ojha which is not that bad either
Damn Pathan' date=' we needed 98 runs in 15 overs. That's almot run a ball.[/quote'] We lost our last chance there. I mean your role usually is to hit but this situation required you to just get singles with occasional boundaries and he would have made up the difference of 10-15 runs behind balls, specially with PowerPlay. Couldn't even do that. VERY disappointed in Yusuf. No problems if he's replaced now.
I am saying as per the ICC rankings .. Pakis are lagging a lot behind .. we were no. 1 even when we took the field today (though we lost it after the match.. dont know if we are even 2 now as we lost to a much lower ranked team :nervous: ) With our full batting and bowling we are 1000% better than Pakis in batting and regarding bowling it would be Zak, Nehra, Irfan/Ishant/Nayar, Bhajji and Mishra/Ojha which is not that bad either
Pakistan was out of their full strenght batting and bowling lineup for more than 2 years thanks to a ban on ICL. Players like bond was missed by NZ and Kapali by BD. While I hate seeing pakistan victory more than anything but the idea is to just suck it up and move on...
Pak were also missing Asif' date='Akhtar,Razzak & Misbah.[/quote'] None of them were injured.Akhtar always says that he is fit,it is that Paksitan don't trust him.Asif,why they didn't choose him,was he injured,Razzak,again why can't they take him,Misbah dropped for Younis khan.I can't see the comparison. I am not finding excuses.Just showing that it is not an exact comparison.All those players were not chosen by the Pakistanis because of various reasons,not all of them got injured.

Well it was always going to be tough to defeat Pakistan without a full strength side but the amount of tension to this match over the last few days has been mad, it almost felt like a World Cup Final. We were in a good position to win the match when Dravid and Raina were at the crease but from then our innings fell apart with our tail unable to score runs in the final overs of the match.