This defeat is so NOT hurting

Cricketics

Seriously just like any other Indian defeat, even though this one is a big defeat as it came against Pakistan, this doesn't seem to be hurting anymore. I am watching some Tendulkar clips on youtube while drinking some joint juice... Same feeling with everyone? Is it because we have learnt to accept defeats or just that today we just went out and had fun on the field so we all are happy.

Why do we always depend on SRT to win for us? Hasn't he done enough for the team??? when will others raise their hand and take charge? What was MSD doing??? Defeat doesn't hurt....but the way you get defeated, the way you give up w/o fighting is hurting the most

Why do we always depend on SRT to win for us? Hasn't he done enough for the team??? when will others raise their hand and take charge? What was MSD doing??? Defeat doesn't hurt....but the way you get defeated, the way you give up w/o fighting is hurting the most
Welcome back to the 90s, the groundhog day never ends with this team
Daymn - Massively OFF TOPIC Kindly check thread title and reply in the right thread after having some booze.

I do not consider Pakistan to be anywhere near the level of our team nowadays and so it hurts more because we started off the tournament with a defeat and that too against arch rivals and a much lower ranked team which has also make our chances weaker in the CT .. it hurts also because we know if we somehow get out of this series early and Aus and SA remains then we will lose our spot near the top

i m just more annoyed at the fact we leak 300+ every single game. I cant even remember the last time our pace bowlers produced a wicket taking delivery.
:dito: we are missing two of the world's most devastating ODI batsmen and yet put up a valiant effort.. I wont blame the batting that much ... it was more to do with the bowling instead and it hurts more.... after Zak has left the team it seems we are struggling in our bowling department completely .. we dont have backup for bowlers although we have good enough batsmen to fill the shoes
I do not consider Pakistan to be anywhere near the level of our team nowadays and so it hurts more because we started off the tournament with a defeat and that too against arch rivals and a much lower ranked team which has also make our chances weaker in the CT .. it hurts also because we know if we somehow get out of this series early and Aus and SA remains then we will lose our spot near the top
Dnt forget the warm up man, even nz batsmen made a mockery of indian bowling attack.
I do not consider Pakistan to be anywhere near the level of our team nowadays
Not sure why youd say that- pretty much showed us today that they are. A full India team may have beaten them but it still could have gone either way, theres not much between India and Pakistan -tahts been the case for a few years now Thyell give us a hard run in test cricket as well simply because our bowling inst the most potent