Mishra vs Ojha vs Chawla

ViruRulez

All are good on their days! I would expect many supporting Mishra for today b/c he is def. doing good I would take P chawla for his batting abilities along with good spin..
how is Chawla performing in Sussex since he went there :hmmm: Anyways we will see him in CLT20 as Sussex is also one of the teams

'Joke' of a bowler is harsh on Chawla, he has done ok in the ODIs he has played for India, still very young anyway and has time. He did have a bit of a poor run, remember him being caned around by Younis and Misbah when we played Pak last year in the Asia Cup. BTW his record for Susses- 36 wickets in 6 matches at 27; 4 five wkt hauls and a 10-fer; plus scored a century. Ojha was unlucky to be dropped but I think offers greater economy rate over his spells, if less wicket taking ability than Mishra. For home series Mish, Prag and Bhajj should all be in the squad

'Joke' of a bowler is harsh on Chawla' date=' he has done ok in the ODIs he has played for India, still very young anyway and has time. [b']He did have a bit of a poor run, remember him being caned around by Younis and Misbah when we played Pak last year in the Asia Cup.
Isn't it exactly what Harbhie has been doing :--D