We are out of CT !!

Gambit

We wont go home tonight. West Indies se match kaun khelega. India have to win against west indies and pak should beat Aus.
we cant qualify to next round..then our boys will just thrash second string WI and create records.. all will be forgotten and we start champions league.. we keep discussing state of our indian cricket here in forums... i'm off for a few days from the forum.. sad last few weeks for us fans :((
gimme a break guys, let's not start these threads until the 30th. For those of us on the East coast, when we wake up in the morning we'll hopefully see the Aussies 150/9 chasing 300 that PAK set them. Let's hope poyz can finish AUS off and then we take it to the WI
Please stop these non likely dreams.I had that until today.Then I woke up and smelled the coffee:hysterical:
LOL..here comes the drama queen. Starts whining and crying when someone has a pessimistic expectation and then pours pessimism on someone else's face. Wah.
Oh yes, I have positive thoughts until today and never created any thread like ''India will be crashed out '' even before the game started.Now that I realised that luck is not favouring us,otherwise why should these things happen. And for calling me a drama queen,I take that as a compliment from a person like u.I don't want any good comment from u.Thank u very much.