Next Generation Fast Bowlers of Indian Cricket

Cricketics

Y not we import bowlers from West Indies to play in Ranji for few years and then make them qualify for Indian Citizenship and then they can be selected for India Team. Even WI b-level bowlers seem to be far far able bowlers then our superstars.
So which batting line ups did they destroy? They couldn't even win again BD. I just do not understand why a bit of pace in a bowler lets the fan running after him as if he were a McGrath or Lillee or Marshal!! Just bowling at pace is not good enough as Md Sami proved time and again. You have to have plenty of other things with that and having pace is just one of the required incumbents.
Most of the indian fast(medium) bowlers have a expiry date these days. They need to be recycled. Time has come for Sreesanth to make a comeback now and ishant should go back to domestic cricket. He is not worth 3 crores.
Ishant has not done that badly it is just he has been bowling o n flat tr cks with no help, no other bowling attack except pak does that and see how many bowlers pak has recycled unless we improve pitches ,and espnstar,tensports improve speedguns this is a cycle
^ Stop it dude..its time to accept reality. Ishant has clearly lost his pace..time to drop him.
dude he has not lost pace or anything,the speed gu ns o esp nstar,te nsports measure speeds when the ball hits the ground not from hand so they mostly show wrong speeds wait till he bolws in india in neosports speedguns.i can easily prove it
dude espnstar tensports do . simple example of praveen ku mar in cb series -look at the dif in speeds channel nine-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ucvus4uiKE espn-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invesDWAgPw
then how other bowlers are bowling at the same speed they used to bowl. You can see obviously the difference in pace by watching the bastmen's reaction, Ishant was really hurrying on to the batsman in Australia look Hayden he was playing well inside the crease to him. He lost his p ace because he lost his action. Notice change in his action top CB series and now. I can see it when he bowls and i know where he is going wrong, but our great bowling coach has not notices and it is happening since T20 WC. he bowled well in IPL without much credit, but in T2- WC i noticed his changed action first and it getting worse with time. He needs to address this.
That`s not a valid argument. Look at our bowlers :hatsoff:
on what evidence u r supporting ur fast bowlers so much.. according to me ur spinners are doing well . they are the ones who have taken wickets in crucial times.. afridi and ajmal are bowling very well ..and not ur seamers ..
Yes Balaji is another one who I guess should not be looked towards in test matches and neither ODI's. Should get to play in IPL only. Munaf when fit gets picked in our test squad. I guess for ODI's he put's such a display on field where he ends up looking to old to be a cricketer. Not Sangwan still needs to play a lot lot more cricket before he gets Indian cap. He is still very young and needs to work on gaining consistency. He is another left arm swinger. I hope he doesn't go the Irfan Pathan way.
why so sir? care to explain?
why so sir? care to explain?
Hasn't looked good. After the return of him from Injury he has lost lot of pace and swing. If he gets good swing and can bowl decently then i won't mind him seeing again in the squad. But I would give him some time and want him to play more games in domestic circuit before calling him yet again in the team.
on what evidence u r supporting ur fast bowlers so much.. according to me ur spinners are doing well . they are the ones who have taken wickets in crucial times.. afridi and ajmal are bowling very well ..and not ur seamers ..
I was referring to all our fast bowlers, past and present. it`s my opinion but the reason i believe is they have to work so hard on flat tracks that the moment they get a bowler-friendly pitch, wickets start tumbling like nine pins:two_thumbs_up: