Next Generation Fast Bowlers of Indian Cricket

Cricketics

So who are those bowlers who are in reckoning or are sure shot in Indian regular 11 if it. Here are few to start with - Sudeep Tyagi - Did well in IPL and then was fantastic in Emerging players tournament in Australia Sreesanth - Should get a chance soon. Has bowled decently in England after his comeback from Injury. Zaheer - Best and most experienced seamer in India if fit.. Pankaj Singh - Tall bowler. Plays for Rajasthan Manpreet Gony - A dream First season of IPL.. Couldn't match that same class in the 2nd edition fo IPL but still I feel he can be a very good bowler. Umesh Yadav - Got a contract to play for Delhi Daredevil after his fine showing for Vidarba Dhawal Kulkarni - I don't have much hope from him. All the best to him. I hope he proves me wrong. In test matches might come good but for ODI's he can be a match winner for oppositions. Discuss and add more which ever name you feel should be good to represent India.

Yes Balaji is another one who I guess should not be looked towards in test matches and neither ODI's. Should get to play in IPL only. Munaf when fit gets picked in our test squad. I guess for ODI's he put's such a display on field where he ends up looking to old to be a cricketer. Not Sangwan still needs to play a lot lot more cricket before he gets Indian cap. He is still very young and needs to work on gaining consistency. He is another left arm swinger. I hope he doesn't go the Irfan Pathan way.

So who are those bowlers who are in reckoning or are sure shot in Indian regular 11 if it. Here are few to start with - 1.Sudeep Tyagi - Did well in IPL and then was fantastic in Emerging players tournament in Australia 2.Sreesanth - Should get a chance soon. Has bowled decently in England after his comeback from Injury. 3.Zaheer - Best and most experienced seamer in India if fit.. Pankaj Singh - Tall bowler. Plays for Rajasthan Manpreet Gony - A dream First season of IPL.. Couldn't match that same class in the 2nd edition fo IPL but still I feel he can be a very good bowler. 4.Umesh Yadav - Got a contract to play for Delhi Daredevil after his fine showing for Vidarba 5.Dhawal Kulkarni - I don't have much hope from him. All the best to him. I hope he proves me wrong. In test matches might come good but for ODI's he can be a match winner for oppositions. Discuss and add more which ever name you feel should be good to represent India.
6. Munaf Patel : Probanly the best bowler after Zaheer but has huge attitude problem 7. Irfan Pathan : Is a very talented bowler but for some reason, has lost direction. But he'll be back soon, I'm sure. 8.Pradeep Sangwan: Is young and still a budding bowler. 9.Netravalkar: I'll be waiting to see how he does against ROI if picked in the final XI for Mumbai. Is just 17 and can be a good bowler. 10.Bhuvaneshwar Kumar: Can swing the ball both ways but lacks pace. Isn't international yet even if he dismissed Sachin for his first duck in FC cricket. PS: If it about all the bowlers including spin bowlers then we have few more options: Ojha: Left arm spinner Ashwin: Off spinner Chawla: leg spinner Jakati: SLA, was very impressive for CSK in IPL. Hope to see him do well this season in Ranji There are few more but I'm forgetting the name.
6. Munaf Patel : Probanly the best bowler after Zaheer but has huge attitude problem 7. Irfan Pathan : Is a very talented bowler but for some reason, has lost direction. But he'll be back soon, I'm sure. 8.Pradeep Sangwan: Is young and still a budding bowler. 9.Netravalkar: I'll be waiting to see how he does against ROI if picked in the final XI for Mumbai. Is just 17 and can be a good bowler. 10.Bhuvaneshwar Kumar: Can swing the ball both ways but lacks pace. Isn't international yet even if he dismissed Sachin for his first duck in FC cricket. PS: If it about all the bowlers including spin bowlers then we have few more options: Ojha: Left arm spinner Ashwin: Off spinner Chawla: leg spinner Jakati: SLA, was very impressive for CSK in IPL. Hope to see him do well this season in Ranji There are few more but I'm forgetting the name.
I think one name should be there is Abu Nechim Ahmed. He had decent pace with goo d bouncers and yorkers in ICL. His slingy action will be very helpful in reversing the ball. The other one Krishna Das from Assam, he played well in U19 Australia.
Joginder Sharma.... had a terrific T20 WC final last over... should get more chances Atul Sharma .....had a terrific undercover training season with Ian Pont...should get a chance Mannu Sharma..... terrific phast bowler for Railways....bright future prospect
please, go to a village in india, u'll find more such names there
Some good additions there Chandan. Actually the sole purpose of this thread is to bring out the names of all those Fast bowlers in India so that we could have one single thread discussing about Indian fast bowlers who tend to get replaced every now and then. Atleast by starting such thread, a novice like many over here might get to know the names of the future bowlers of India etc