Hello everyone

urbestfriend

Hello folks :giggle: I am a new member of this forum, just joined today ...I was searching for sometime for this kind of forum where Indian cricket is discussed. At last I found one :finger: But I didn't like the look and feel of the forum. grey letters doesn't standout with white background and also default font is not impressive and size is also smaller. I wish owner(s) of this forum would come up with better design when site is upgraded. Anyway, hi/namaskaar/salam to all members here and looking forward to contribute actively :icflove:

Another piece of advice to mods : There are innumerable number of threads in cricket forum , I see a thread coming up every other minute which makes important discussion about cricket difficult. It is better if mods restrict no of threads by restricting thread creating ability of posters or by deleting irrelevant threads.

Hello folks :giggle: I am a new member of this forum, just joined today ...I was searching for sometime for this kind of forum where Indian cricket is discussed. At last I found one :finger: But I didn't like the look and feel of the forum. grey letters doesn't standout with white background and also default font is not impressive and size is also smaller. I wish owner(s) of this forum would come up with better design when site is upgraded. Anyway, hi/namaskaar/salam to all members here and looking forward to contribute actively :icflove:
Distinctively Shytepassioned eh, my " brother" ? :finger:

Guest Gunner
i now have a best friend :yay:
Feck you flamy bava...:finger::finger::finger: What about you, me and h4te, I thought we were BFF.

Guest gaurav_indian
Another piece of advice to mods : There are innumerable number of threads in cricket forum , I see a thread coming up every other minute which makes important discussion about cricket difficult. It is better if mods restrict no of threads by restricting thread creating ability of posters or by deleting irrelevant threads.
It has started in this thread also. :hitler: