Never support Pakistan

Cricketics

lol. what pathetic wailing jokers! so much rabid bitterness around.....tears streaming down their eyes, and foaming at the mouth realizing now that there "Team India" is coming back home before the Semis even start! yah...cuss Pak even though deep down all flustered fools were praying for a Pak victory....ab yahaan see bhi tamaancha para tu hosh thikaane aa gaye! lol Bet you must be really enjoying the WI match now as the minnows-battle takes off and both losers are at each others' throats in the Wanderers.....hohoho yah...never support us again, as nobody cares who you support or don't...you supported Team India and it went down the gutter, and now you tried to curse us. lol fantastic....

Lol' date=' the years of frustration, anger and disappointment is beginning to explode in a wave of cheap jabs. :haha:[/quote'] arey arey.......App tu kaafi naraaz ho gaye.... Frustration is indeed showing in this thread and reeking in from one set of fans' direction....:yay: Frustration? You are reminded again of the meaning of that word the whole day today as you waited and waited and ended up with egg on your face.....:dance:
Too many trolls..Can't the admins stop initiating any new accounts until the CT is over? Just a humble suggestion.
Take it like a man, and don't be such a wailing crying frsutrated jilted loser that a reminder of your sh@t luck and lousy team hurts you SO much. Just a humble suggestion.
lol. what pathetic wailing jokers! so much rabid bitterness around.....tears streaming down their eyes, and foaming at the mouth realizing now that there "Team India" is coming back home before the Semis even start! yah...cuss Pak even though deep down all flustered fools were praying for a Pak victory....ab yahaan see bhi tamaancha para tu hosh thikaane aa gaye! lol Bet you must be really enjoying the WI match now as the minnows-battle takes off and both losers are at each others' throats in the Wanderers.....hohoho yah...never support us again, as nobody cares who you support or don't...you supported Team India and it went down the gutter, and now you tried to curse us. lol fantastic....
The rains will take care of you guys in the semis. If not, 007 will do. :finger: Poor sods, can't even play at home because their mullahs have banned cricket which is haram, BTW. They have to beg others to donate stadiums for your cricket team.
arey arey.......App tu kaafi naraaz ho gaye.... Frustration is indeed showing in this thread and reeking in from one set of fans' direction....:yay: Frustration? You are reminded again of the meaning of that word the whole day today as you waited and waited and ended up with egg on your face.....:dance:
Well if some soveriegn country can be shameless enough to allow defacto US occupation in return for a few $, disown its own dead ( Kargil) - throwing away a match comes as easily as breathing. its better to end up with "egg on the face" , rather than live in shy.te perenially - your lot would know it better ain't it ?
arey arey.......App tu kaafi naraaz ho gaye.... Frustration is indeed showing in this thread and reeking in from one set of fans' direction....:yay: Frustration? You are reminded again of the meaning of that word the whole day today as you waited and waited and ended up with egg on your face.....:dance:
Sonny, I understand where you’re coming from. Its been years in the waiting, isn’t it? And finally, you have something to clear your throat over. Go on, enjoy your moment. After all, you wont have too much of these forthcoming.
haha jus one freaking win.. they r all over the place here....
Call it another freaking Indian loss rather....amazing how you can still laugh on the other side of your face although your heart and soul must be bleeding and choking! hahahah:haha: hahaha...hohoho:hysterical:
No egg on face. We knew Aussies would wallop Pakis to oblivion. I for one never expected Pak to win. Don't think that your team lost deliberately. Even if they had tried, they couldn;t do it in a million times.
what kind of nonsense is this? you guys might as well look at your own team and stop making excuses for their pathetic performence... and thanks for the support..i dont think you ever supported pakistan anyway so losing you is not a big deal.... enjoy your game with WI[/quote every dog has it day, your dogs had theirs on 26th so stop barking,
Sonny' date=' I understand where you’re coming from. Its been years in the waiting, isn’t it? And finally, you have something to clear your throat over. Go on, enjoy your moment. After all, you wont have too much of these forthcoming.[/quote'] You understand whe I'm coming from? So you must yourself have been there already where you think we are coming from eh?? :winky: The irony is so sweet....confused noises.......I'm supporting Pak today, No i'm not, Yes I am but I hate them, No I'm not but I want them to win blah blah....and look what happened in the end...:yay:
Call it another freaking Indian loss rather....amazing how you can still laugh on the other side of your face although your heart and soul must be bleeding and choking! hahahah:haha: hahaha...hohoho:hysterical:
Nah...we don't take it as imporantly as a certain beleagured country - where the PM and President have nothing better to do than watch cricket - and praise the team after a single victory against another country. Just one of the reasons that beleagured country finds itself the defacto toilet paper of the US of A. :laugh:
You understand whe I'm coming from? So you must yourself have been there already where you think we are coming from eh?? :winky: The irony is so sweet....confused noises.......I'm supporting Pak today, No i'm not, Yes I am but I hate them, No I'm not but I want them to win blah blah....and look what happened in the end...:yay:
It feels good does it not, to come and shout aloud like this? :haha:Us Indians should know, coz that is what we’ve been doing for the last many years. No one’s confused kiddo. The only irony is that you missed the irony when Indians say they support Pakistan in this match. :laugh:
Nah...we don't take it as imporantly as a certain beleagured country - where the PM and President have nothing better to do than watch cricket - and praise the team after a single victory against another country. Just one of the reasons that beleagured country finds itself the defacto toilet paper of the US of A. :laugh:
Beleagured? Call MS Dhoni or Tendulkar and ask them what they are feeling like today? So cricket is not important to you? I thought you claimed it's your religion? Just a spanking supreme loss against a beleagured country has you changing your religion? :yay: Burning effigies of cricketers, and stoning their houses....welcome to India dear Indian cricketers after a loss to Pak....wait, cricket loss is not important someone suggsted.... Whole of India is in a pall of gloom, wailing and mourning, and some fools claim it's not a big deal! Open your eyes and go through your press and media coverage....:nervous::protest:
The irony is so sweet....confused noises.......I'm supporting Pak today, No i'm not, Yes I am but I hate them, No I'm not but I want them to win blah blah....and look what happened in the end...:yay:
LOL..this is called serious delusion :laugh: :laugh: - a fan cheering his home country losing.