Mixed Day for me

kabira

I was not following any of the games today on TV. Today was the last to day to file IT return here in India for companies with turnover more than 40 Lakhs. We had finish our 3 companies today and whole day was busy making some last minute changes, going from Accoutants office to IT consultants office. I knew pakistan had only scored 200 odd runs and Australia were cruising at 80 for 2. So had lost all the hopes there, Suddenly around 8 PM, I asked the guy in accoutants office, whats the score, even he was like, leave it man, we are out. Aussies were cruising. I asked him to just check cricbuzz and see the score. Man we were jumping when we say aussies 7 down and game was really close. Everyone in the office stopped working and started to follow the game there on. Meanwhile income tax site here was hit hard, and was up and down, get tons of ppl filing their e-returns. well last over and they needed 4 runs, we alll knew 3 runs wil do it, the faces were gloom. everyone was praying for some miracle, possibly 2 quick wickets. But it did not happen, f.cking padosis choked. :--D:--D:--D Anyways needless to say we were all sad for 5-10 mins. But since they had lot of work to finish before midnight, all were back to work and I probably had another 30 mins work and go home relieved (taxes done) but unhappy that I won't see India playing in semis. For a moment we all thought there will Ind v/s Pak final. Freaking Padosis

I was more sad when India lost to BD in WC07. These losses hurt less now, so what the team lost? The team will go back and play some domestic cricket, CL etc and then regroup to play ICC CT 09 champions Aus at home. That'll be the series to watch for me, two top teams fightinmg it out. We had won round1 in the test series last year. Now for ODIs.. I don't care much about playing or losing to Pakistan.

I knew pakistan had only scored 200 odd runs and Australia were cruising at 80 for 2. So had lost all the hopes there, Suddenly around 8 PM, I asked the guy in accoutants office, whats the score, even he was like, leave it man, we are out. Aussies were cruising. I asked him to just check cricbuzz and see the score. Man we were jumping when we say aussies 7 down and game was really close.
Had the exact same day, got up saw the score , aussies were 70/2 didnt even bother checking what was going on in Ind game; couple of hrs later just logged in to check how mr cricket was doing against pak spinner got a shock when i saw they were 8 down; then had to check what was going on in our game ; WI were struggling ; dhoni took a wicket , wanted to search for a thread on 'why Dhoni under bowls himself' for a brief window of 5 mins i actually started dreaming of winning the cup; thought to myself this Dhoni is one lucky ***** ... it was all downhill from there

We tried hard to get you guys in but didn't really work out. Pakistan was much better off facing India than Australia in the final. Australia in finals is a much tougher opponent. Regardless this is a rejuvenated Pakistani side since T20 WC trump so I am pretty sure we will easily claim this glory too no matter who we face in the final. And yes we will get there as we will own NZ in the semis as we owned them in almost every day and night tournament, series, gully cricket etc.

We tried hard to get you guys in but didn't really work out. Pakistan was much better off facing India than Australia in the final. Australia in finals is a much tougher opponent. Regardless this is a rejuvenated Pakistani side since T20 WC trump so I am pretty sure we will easily claim this glory too no matter who we face in the final. And yes we will get there as we will own NZ in the semis as we owned them in almost every day and night tournament' date= series, gully cricket etc.
And get owned by OZ in finals as you gotten owned by them in almost every day, day and night tournament, series, gully cricket , mohalla cricket, verandah cricket, indoor cricket :hysterical: :finger:.