Pati Patni Aur Woh

Sachinism

So the other day I go into the living room and family are watching some show. I sit down for a few mins and see what its about. What I saw was pretty shocking. Here is a reality show where celebrities are supposed to look after infants. These children aren't even theirs. How could anyone in their right mind give their children to these idiots to take care of? I can't understand how its allowed even to be made. Should these babies be allowed to be kept away from their mothers at such a young age? Will the celebrity give the child the love a mother would? No chance!

So the other day I go into the living room and family are watching some show. I sit down for a few mins and see what its about. What I saw was pretty shocking. Here is a reality show where celebrities are supposed to look after infants. These children aren't even theirs. How could anyone in their right mind give their children to these idiots to take care of? I can't understand how its allowed even to be made. Should these babies be allowed to be kept away from their mothers at such a young age? Will the celebrity give the child the love a mother would? No chance!
No, it;s wrong. That too some mother has left her baby to Rakhi Sawant.:omg:

pathetic show!! entertainment at the expense of those bechaare kids!! it wouldnt be so bad if the kids were a little older!! now junior CG is asking if he can go on that show because he likes the swimming pool they keep showing! :wall:
:hysterical::hysterical: or maybe he like Rakhee Sawant :hehe: :((

see i think the reason its still aired here is because its on sky as oppose to main stream!! plus its made in india!! i'm sure of they tried to make something like that here social services would kick up a fuss!
Thats what I thought, then I heard its based on a show on BBC called Baby Borrowers, I've never seen or heard about it, but I'd like to know what its about. NDTV still have the rights for it, if it got taken off air in India, I'm sure they would have to do it here too

I really dread at the prospect of this reality tv nonsense catching up in India. In the west, they’re not loath to making reality tv out of anything really, absolutely disregarding individual privacy. Now, that unsavory culture is catching up in India too.

I hate this rakhi sawnat...freak bit*ch...... lowest level of filth... she would do anything for money.. after marriage ,may be she's gone show her pregnancy or even baby delivery on tv
I wouldn't hold that against her as long as she is not doing something illegal or conning someone. Most people would do anything for money.

pathetic show!! entertainment at the expense of those bechaare kids!! it wouldnt be so bad if the kids were a little older!! now junior CG is asking if he can go on that show because he likes the swimming pool they keep showing! :wall:
So you watch that crap and let HIM watch it too :hmmmm2: Bad mommy. :hehe: