Shakib is Wisden Test player of the year

Andy

Sakib is a great talent and does deserve some accolades for what he has achieved playing for a team which no on expects to win but which has caused some major upsets in a number of ICC tournaments. We may debate why he's got the award, but the fact that he had 45 wickets and 450 runs in 8 tests in last one year does make him a very worthy selection. Well done Shakib.

Good to see Bangladesh fans on the forum. Welcome :--D
bangles boys r spamming all the cricket forums defending how good sakhib is.. and they r still hurt tht BCCI hasnt hosted them.. :--D Long live BCCI... they shudnt host bangles jus to take the piss out of the bangle poyzzz...
bangles boys r spamming all the cricket forums defending how good sakhib is.. and they r still hurt tht BCCI hasnt hosted them.. :--D Long live BCCI... they shudnt host bangles jus to take the piss out of the bangle poyzzz...
Let them. Not often is there something to celebrate about in Bangladesh cricket
Your post shows you are rather a football fan!? As far I know cricket is a gentle men's game...
what is shakib's record against the so called worst bowling attack in world ie. india .. then u have an idea how good he is :winky:
He played all of three matches against us. So what's the point :dontknow: TBH he's one of the best all-rounders in world cricket atm. Give the credit where it's due !
He played all of three matches against us. So what's the point :dontknow: TBH he's one of the best all-rounders in world cricket atm. Give the credit where it's due !
i needed that info .. i thot some one will even put up the stats also .. that is reason of post :hehe: