'Sreesanth needs to change his habits' - Donald

Laaloo

...............focus only on what I am supposed to do." Santh thanked former South Africa fast bowler Allan Donald for working with him during a spell with English county side Warwickshire and making him "a little more professional". He added: "Before I used to get irritated easily. But I kept my patience today. I told myself that I will get the wickets if I keep bowling in the right areas. "I am enjoying bowling fast again, which is very important." ..........Read More

What the heck are you talking.. Donald was the one who recommended Sreesanth's name. Sreesanth thanked Donald yesterday after the spell. Did you read it fully?
Bothered sree is just being polite. Trashing a player in public, especially an indian one is not on for a coach. I suppose many sheeps will give the credit for his bowling in this test to Donald. I GIVE THE CREDIT TO SREE!!!
Bothered sree is just being polite. Trashing a player in public, especially an indian one is not on for a coach. I suppose many sheeps will give the credit for his bowling in this test to Donald. I GIVE THE CREDIT TO SREE!!!
That you read from 10000 miles away? He clearly has changed his training routines.
So sreesanth is a sheep then? He was the first one to give credit to donald :giggle:

I may have been mistaken but Sree was bowling not Donald. Also were was Donald when sree bowled brillinalty in SA series. He was superb and had never met Donald at the time. So do we give prasad the credit for then? Or do you want to praise Donald for that as well? Me i give credit to the bowler! Well bowled sree, you get a raw deal by your haters, who even when you do well heap the praise on the gora. Many slammed his spell for warwickshire and said he bowled poorly under donald, now donald gets the praise from the same. GO FIGURE

All he said was he made him "a LITTLE more proffesional" Yet apparently he has bowed down on his hands and knees giving all the credit to Donald. I actually think the wickets should go down on Donalds carrer record and not srees. I am sure that sree, as apparently he is so thankful , would want that as well for all he is done for him.

He said he had recommended Sreesanth's name to the management at Warwickshire to make up for the absence of genuine fast bowlers like Brett Lee and Morne Morkel, who were busy on national duties earlier this summer. Donald was well aware of Sreesanth's abilities with the ball and his excitable nature, having witnessed the Indian's spectacular performance in the Johannesburg Test in 2006, where he took five wickets and helped India to a dramatic victory. "We wanted someone who could overstep the line a little bit and we know how Sreesanth can do that. But I knew I could control him, and we chatted about it quite a lot." Apparently Donald has high regards for Sreesanth as you can see.