Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

That shows my foresight and ability to see beyond stats unlike the number cruncher you sometimes are. He is awful and is provong it is. At least admit he has been poor since champions trophy' date=' admit that![/quote'] Oh great Visionary, I bow before thee! :laugh: you make a thousand prediction, half of them come off, the rest dont.. Hardly anything to gloat over.. Yea, he hasnt done well in the recent past, so? Not as though our other pacers are taking hat-tricks every match.. :laugh:
Oh great Visionary, I bow before thee! :laugh: you make a thousand prediction, half of them come off, the rest dont.. Hardly anything to gloat over.. Yea, he hasnt done well in the recent past, so? Not as though our other pacers are taking hat-tricks every match.. :laugh:
So you think he should be in team? Come on MM you are sounding geriatric!
Nothing to do with cricket' date=' but OMG on the way to work today, I saw a guy that looked exactly like Nehra only older with a bit of white hair, but everything else was the same[/quote'] :haha: I saw someone sweeping the streets and he looked exactly like Miandad :haha:
So you think he should be in team? Come on MM you are sounding geriatric!
You're the one acting like one dude, seeing that you're clearly suffering from comprehension problems. Reg. Nehra's place in the team, its still conditional. My support for his place in the side is not as high as it was, say 3 months ago. But I am not yet prepared to categorically say he should NOT be picked, seeing the way how his potential replacements like Sreesanth have bowled in this match.
Reg. Nehra's place in the team, its still conditional. My support for his place in the side is not as high as it was, say 3 months ago. .
Well 3 months ago is when I started this thread. When posters like yourself were clamouring to praise and back your hero Nehra after CT! At least commend me on my foresight and cricket eye! At least have the decency to do that! As it seems my OP was correct! p.s geriatric comment was reminding you of your foresight on the great TENDULKAR! Wish you gave Sachin as much support as you do Nehra!:--D
I like Nehra. I am neutral about his bowling but a big fan of his personality :hysterical: Was Dhoni captain back then? :giggle: CplD-6-u9XM
Its weird but.. almost immediately after this incident Nehra was outta the team. And later, Dhoni was made the captain! AWWWW.:giggle:
That shows my foresight and ability to see beyond stats unlike the number cruncher you sometimes are. He is awful and is provong it is. At least admit he has been poor since champions trophy' date=' admit that![/quote'] That you consider VRV Singh a decent bowler and call Pathan crap - which I admit he is these days, but talking from a comparison perspective tells me all I need to know about your cricketing knowledge, ability, and foresight.

Until Nehra was there, India looked as if they are going to win the game. He had Dilshan leg before also but umpire didn't cooperate. As soon as Nehra left, Zaheer and Sreesanth formed a great p'ship of fours. Moral of the story is - No India bowler, Yes no Indian bowler is better than the other. They all are freakin same. Zaheer is good bowler, thats about it. He had 2 great years in test cricket but that doesn't mean he is a great odi bowler. We need to persist with Nehra. He is the best we got rite now in ODI'S.

That you consider VRV Singh a decent bowler and call Pathan crap - which I admit he is these days' date=' but talking from a comparison perspective tells me all I need to know about your cricketing knowledge, ability, and foresight.[/quote'] O yeah. And you have the great cricket brain do you:hysterical:I have seen enough of your posts to know what nonsense you post on cricket! Like your love of Nehra and total suppot of him as just one example

Pathetic performance from Nehra in this tournamnet. Gave away nearly 8 runs an over. Needs to be consigned to history as simply not good enough as I said. Never was good enough and still is not good enough. Throw mediocre rubbish like him out. Get in players who have talent and may develop in to something decent. Nehra has no development potential and is pathetic. Crunch match came and got smoked everywere. We cannot have this joker in the next world cup

Pathetic performance from Nehra in this tournamnet. Gave away nearly 8 runs an over. Needs to be consigned to history as simply not good enough as I said. Never was good enough and still is not good enough. Throw mediocre rubbish like him out. Get in players who have talent and may develop in to something decent. Nehra has no development potential and is pathetic. Crunch match came and got smoked everywere. We cannot have this joker in the next world cup
lol dude,he was our best bowler in the tournament,however bad he was.Zak was so bad that he was dropped n Bhajji took ZERO wickets.should we drop them too?