Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Nehras performance in this asian cup was over all awful. Terrible economy rate and his average was rubbish as well. Did well in one game and thats all. Was seriously tragic in all the other games!
Well, you are a fan of Lohmann with an average of 11, so perhaps you find Nehra's average of 21 in the Asia Cup rubbish. :laugh: Live with it, Nehra won us our first multinational tournament since 2002 Natwest series without a substantial contribution from Tendulkar.

Out of all the main indian bowlers once again Mr Nehra had the worst economy rate. He leaks runs like a dodgy drain! Does your Nehras awful economy rate not bother you in odi cricket! Also you comment upon CAREER average of Lohmann in TESTS. Are you seriously trying to compare Nehras average in one odi tournament with a carrer test avergae?:cantstop:

Out of all the main indian bowlers once again Mr Nehra had the worst economy rate. He leaks runs like a dodgy drain! Does your Nehras awful economy rate not bother you in odi cricket! Also you comment upon CAREER average of Lohmann in TESTS. Are you seriously trying to compare Nehras average in one odi tournament with a carrer test avergae?:cantstop:
Lohmannnnnnn :isalute: where are u nowadays KT?
I never understood the rationale behind this bumping business... To the guys who bump - would you also care to bump the thread and apologize when the player in question performs well???
I believe he bumped because the player in question performed well.
I never understood the rationale behind this bumping business... To the guys who bump - would you also care to bump the thread and apologize when the player in question performs well???
Yeah he performed badly today(47/4) thats why i bumped this thread. :(( My advice to you is to watch the match first and then comment. :hehe:
Yeah he performed badly today(47/4) thats why i bumped this thread. :(( My advice to you is to watch the match first and then comment. :hehe:
My comment was not addressed specifically for you..it was generally for the guys who bump either way... Since you asked now, would you bump this thread when he doesn't perform and apologize for supporting him? :finger:

Goofy at it once again. Apart from usless mithun(played 1 game) Nehra has worst economy rate of all our bowlers in this tournament. Once again leaking runs everwere as he always does! Object in odis is to not concede runs but goofy is an open buffet were everyone just helps themselves! Get this joker out. He will get smoked in world cup big time!

Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
Exactly you are right

A whole load of ppl who agree with me, having been question why i wanted Nehra outin a previous thread! Nehra and Jadega are just ahead of Karthik in temrs of players who shudnt be in the team, like today the guy didnt look like he even knew where to bowl to get the batsmen out, even i cud have done better. I dont think in many yrs iv felt so strongly tht we have a handful of players who dont deserve to be in the team and been against one of my own players, in the past theres only been Kaif/Ratra/Parthiv Patel then our rubbish openers like Das Gupta etc.