Omg!!!!

CSK Fan

WOW The kid's got luck

The child, who was strapped into his stroller when the accident occurred, was dragged about 35 metres (yards) by the train as it pulled into Ashburton station in Melbourne's east on Thursday afternoon. "The baby has gotten away with just a cut on the forehead."

WHat a stupid lady. trying to pull her pants up when the train is arriving' date=' doesn't lock the stroller. Must a baby-sitter. Who doesn't lock the stroller when you take your hands off it. Stupid ..Stupid.[/quote'] Completely concur. Hate to sound sexist, and possibly judgemental, but I can not resist getting peeved off at the girl. Clearly she is too caught up in fashion. When she tries to make a jump for the stroller she slips, most likely due to one of those high heel shoes. Have never understood why they wear it at a place like railway station anyway. Fantastic to see the child being alive though.

Completely concur. Hate to sound sexist, and possibly judgemental, but I can not resist getting peeved off at the girl. Clearly she is too caught up in fashion. When she tries to make a jump for the stroller she slips, most likely due to one of those high heel shoes. Have never understood why they wear it at a place like railway station anyway. Fantastic to see the child being alive though.
The bizarrest thing for me was how long it took her to actually notice, because it did roll down slowly. She was in her own friggin world, only realised when it pretty much fell over.

The bizarrest thing for me was how long it took her to actually notice' date=' because it did roll down slowly. She was in her own friggin world, only realised when it pretty much fell over.[/quote'] If she was any smart, she would keep the stroller parallel to the tracks, in case it slips from her hards, it will not go towards the train. She could have caught it even in the last minute if not for the slip of her designer shoes on the smooth floor. What an idiot!

Man some of you guys talk as if you are all 100% perfect in whatever you do. If you watch the clock it is 2-3 seconds between when the stroller started moving and when it started to fall of the cliff. She forgot to put the brakes on. Mistake yes, but doesn't make her a b.itch. Anyways, glad the kid survived.

Saw it on news channel but did not notice it properly.. fecking sh*t lady... she was not at all worried about the baby... even when the train stopped she was waiting and the other people rushed towards the train first instead.. I am not sure if she is the mother as a mom could not be such careless about her baby :(( Good luck to the baby :icflove:

Man some of you guys talk as if you are all 100% perfect in whatever you do. If you watch the clock it is 2-3 seconds between when the stroller started moving and when it started to fall of the cliff. She forgot to put the brakes on. Mistake yes, but doesn't make her a b.itch. Anyways, glad the kid survived.
Yes, when I have a baby in a stroller waiting for a train, I will hold on to it as if my life depended on it. The baby definitely doesn't belong to her and she is just a sitter. In that case, the mom who trusted this sitter is a bigger idiot.