Does money bring happiness

Sachinism

Speaking of money and how it makes people happy, one quick mention has to be made about the unexplained feeling the day your salary is credited in your account(weekly, bi-weekly, monthly as the case may be). It is to be expected and all that but still there is a thrill that comes by seeing your account having just gone up. I dont know how much of that is actual money based but it is an extremely nice feeling. This reminds me of a song that was played compulsorily by most Indian radio channels, specially Ceylon radios, on 1st of the month. Khush hai jamaana aaj pehli taareekh hai... cant beleive this song was written almost 55 years ago! FJj1wfeTFHs PS: Rajeev bhau Dil dhoondta hai phir wahi ka jawaab paisa bolta hai??? Thank heavens I didnt post Sahir's Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai.

Speaking of money and how it makes people happy, one quick mention has to be made about the unexplained feeling the day your salary is credited in your account(weekly, bi-weekly, monthly as the case may be). It is to be expected and all that but still there is a thrill that comes by seeing your account having just gone up. I dont know how much of that is actual money based but it is an extremely nice feeling. This reminds me of a song that was played compulsorily by most Indian radio channels, specially Ceylon radios, on 1st of the month. Khush hai jamaana aaj pehli taareekh hai... cant beleive this song was written almost 55 years ago! FJj1wfeTFHs PS: Rajeev bhau Dil dhoondta hai phir wahi ka jawaab paisa bolta hai??? Thank heavens I didnt post Sahir's Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai.
Yup its a great feeling. Especially when you require it.