Crowd boos Dhoni

Feed

you were part of that crowd who booed kaptaan kool. ***ing dehati gujjus :finger: IMO, no Indian player should complain about being booed by the crowd because the same bunch praise to you 7th heaven if you help India win one game. They don't complain then (excessive praises ?), then I guess they should just accept the fact that the fans are fickle and move on with their game.
If you go back to the op you will see that Dhoni did not complain at all.
If you go back to the op you will see that Dhoni did not complain at all.
If you read my post I never said he did. All I said was none of the Indian players should really mind the boos when they can accept prolific praises in a very short span of their cricketing life :winky:
If you read my post I never said he did. All I said was none of the Indian players should really mind the boos when they can accept prolific praises in a very short span of their cricketing life :winky:
Well I assumed you meant him as the thread is about him, so I got a little touchy. Apparently MS can handle the boos better than his fans. No hard feelings?
Praise is easier to accept than boo's. Anyway most international sportspersons learn to ignore all that crap.
Well I assumed you meant him as the thread is about him' date=' so I got a little touchy. Apparently MS can handle the boos better than his fans. No hard feelings?[/quote'] No worries. MSD won't be too concerned about the boos as he is a street smart cricketer. He knows exactly how to deal with the fickle media and fans.