Crowd boos Dhoni

Feed

Indian crowd in India = 85% illiterate. Out of this 85 percent, 50% are watching the game for the first time who came along with their family or friend. 5-10% media gathering and film stars and ministers and ssponsor people, 5% educated people who know their cricket. Indian crowd overseas = 85% knowledgeable about cricket

Indian crowd in India = 85% illiterate. Out of this 86 percent, 50% are watching the game for the first time who came along with their family or friend. 5-10% media gathering and film stars and ministers and ssponsor people, 5% educated people who know their cricket. Indian crowd overseas = 85% knowledgeable about cricket
yeah dc is yet to win a match in hyd... but thier fans support them like fanatics. :hysterical:
Kai kaam no na aaivo :poink: Well are you at least going to give us a short report on the ground, atmosphere, etc.
heres some of it http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=834139&postcount=48 ground was obi. not that big, but very well maintained i think max capacity was like 25-30k, still noise was loud... when bhajji was going nuts, ppl were jumping and the wooden stage where we were sitting was shaking like hell, **** was held together with some bamboo sticks and rope :hysterical: also the seat were those plastic chairs, asli gujjus likes me got there early, just picked up the chair and moved it the front :hysterical::hysterical:
heres some of it http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=834139&postcount=48 ground was obi. not that big, but very well maintained i think max capacity was like 25-30k, still noise was loud... when bhajji was going nuts, ppl were jumping and the wooden stage where we were sitting was shaking like hell, **** was held together with some bamboo sticks and rope :hysterical: also the seat were those plastic chairs, asli gujjus likes me got there early, just picked up the chair and moved it the front :hysterical::hysterical:
asli gujju to batha late aave ane pachi ghus mari ne aagar jay :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: koi bathroom java ubhu thay eni chair chori kari ne lai jay ene sachho gujju kevay :--D aagar bethoto toy pan ek pan picture nai? :(( nakamo :wall: