Are you going to take the H1N1 Vaccine

Rajiv

There are so many conspiracy theories going around, I'm kinda confused too

A-H1N1 Pandemic Influenza - Datasheets for Vaccines and Antivirals This torrent contains all the relevant scientific data from the manufacturers' data-sheets you need to have concerning vaccines and antivirals against swine-flu. Here you will also find what you want to know about toxic additives such as Thiomersal, Tocopherol and Squalene. There is also information here about Tamiflu and colloidal silver. I've also added a lot of information about the Baxter biowarfare case with Jane Burgermeister from one of my previous torrents. It is interesting: Official data about vaccines confirm everything that has been said about these substances by so called conspiracy theorists. The only obvious difference is the way they look at substances such as Thiomersal. In Germany it has become public that government officials and the army will receive the first class vaccine Celvapan that does NOT contain Thiomersal, whereas the public gets the inferior Pandemrix that DOES contain Thiomersal. The relevant German news articles are included in this torrent together with a google translation. I've also included information on what you have to do after having been contaminated by forced vaccination. This is from one of my previous torrents. Thiomersal Thiomersal is very toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and in contact with skin (EC hazard symbol T+), with a danger of cumulative effects. It is also very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in aquatic environments (EC hazard symbol N). In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury (C2H5Hg+) and thiosalicylate. Few studies of the toxicity of thiomersal in humans have been performed. Animal experiments suggest that thiomersal rapidly dissociates to release ethylmercury after injection; that the disposition patterns of mercury are similar to those after exposure to equivalent doses of ethylmercury chloride; and that the central nervous system and the kidneys are targets, with lack of motor coordination being a common sign. Similar signs and symptoms have been observed in accidental human poisonings. The mechanisms of toxic action are unknown. Squalene There have been attempts to link squalene to Gulf War Syndrome. One study found that deployed Persian Gulf War Syndrome patients are significantly more likely to have antibodies to squalene (95 percent) than asymptomatic Gulf War veterans (0 percent; p<.001 however the study did not establish that any squalene was present in vaccine and it later determined these troops had been exposed to aluminum hydroxide instead of squalene. a reported many humans have antibodies their blood regardless whether or they received from vaccination. world health organization us department defense both published extensive reports clearly state vaccines otherwise given soldiers during gulf war emphasize is chemical naturally occurring human body even oils fingerprints. who goes further explain has over million flu patients europe since there never adverse reactions. dod conclude completely safe. comment: isn fantastic german news now indirectly confirm elite doesn give damn about public health. course newspapers will tell you thiomersal harmless. don want fight iran our next really think too much. come on boy take this thiomersal-shot do whatever we do. much better either by way. won hurt but government military get it. funny most people refuse vaccine. some progress here. should be noted wikipedia no means neutral massively interfered with pharmaco-medical cartel. author speaks personal experience.>http://www.sendspace.com/file/jn8hrb - torrent file if you want to read up more

The vaccine not there in India :sniffle: Anyways H1N1 is decreasing in India and hopefully will be curbed down completely. The reports of this vaccine being not that effective is not helping either. The situation has improved a lot in India but it is going worse day by day in the US. I am surprised at the rate of new swine flu deaths in US in last one or two months .. with the current death rate US might cross Brazil as the country with highest H1N1 deaths

Gym + multivitamins + fish oil > Flu microbes. Personally speaking if you want to ensure no flu catches you I recommend any good brand of chwanprash. Call it anecdotal but has always worked for me. Start eating a month or so away from flu season and you would be set. So no I wont be taking it.

Why would anyone NOT want to take it? Which do you think is worse off? Spending a couple of minutes taking a flu-shot (or) Catch a potentially deadly virus? To me at least, the answer is an absolute no-brainer. And as with anything on a large-scale, there will always be tales of conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions doing its rounds on the net. It would be foolhardy to give any more credence than what they deserve, which is VERY little.

Why would anyone NOT want to take it? Which do you think is worse off? Spending a couple of minutes taking a flu-shot (or) Catch a potentially deadly virus? To me at least, the answer is an absolute no-brainer. And as with anything on a large-scale, there will always be tales of conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions doing its rounds on the net. It would be foolhardy to give any more credence than what they deserve, which is VERY little.
Btw, Do you guys get the regular flu shots they give in US ? I have never taken them and in 4 years so far, haven't got flu either...:hehe: ....immunity built by eating dangerous road food in india is holding up I think :hmmmm2: