Favourite Time Of Day

Riley's Girl

Mine is sitting on the deck over the water at home watching the sun set over the South African bushveld, mountains blue in the distance. The trees so green & lush that you can't see the neighbouring houses, the birds chattering all around, the call of the guinea fowl, frogs doing some choir practise, dogs lazing at my feet, a fish gleaming in the sun as it jumps to catch a bug & just out of sight the lovely sound of bat hitting ball as my brother gets rid of some of his own frustrations brought by the day.

Mine is sitting on the deck over the water at home watching the sun set over the South African bushveld' date=' mountains blue in the distance. The trees so green & lush that you can't see the neighbouring houses, the birds chattering all around, the call of the guinea fowl, frogs doing some choir practise, dogs lazing at my feet, a fish gleaming in the sun as it jumps to catch a bug & just out of sight the lovely sound of bat hitting ball as my brother gets rid of some of his own frustrations brought by the day.[/quote'] Sweet. No point what I write now its gonna sound like crap compared to that :((

My other favourite time (when I'm lucky enough to be at the coast) is early morning on the beach before there's any people around, watching the hypnotic rythm of the ocean. There are few things more beautiful than the sound of crashing waves. Clears my mind like nothing else can.

My other favourite time (when I'm lucky enough to be at the coast) is early morning on the beach before there's any people around' date=' watching the hypnotic rythm of the ocean. There are few things more beautiful than the sound of crashing waves. Clears my mind like nothing else can.[/quote'] i have to agree with you there u probably share similar beaches to those off the coast of east africa! my favourate time also has to be spending time with my in laws! i'm one of the few that can say i have wonderful in laws i could not have landed in a better family!

Mine is sitting on the deck over the water at home watching the sun set over the South African bushveld' date=' mountains blue in the distance. The trees so green & lush that you can't see the neighbouring houses, the birds chattering all around, the call of the guinea fowl, frogs doing some choir practise, dogs lazing at my feet, a fish gleaming in the sun as it jumps to catch a bug & just out of sight the lovely sound of bat hitting ball as my brother gets rid of some of his own frustrations brought by the day.[/quote'] Very nicely written! You should spend less time flirting with Gunner and more writing quality posts like this.

9 A.M on weekdays - That is when I get my daily dose of ICF. :icflove: 9.30 P.M every night - Customary 20 min chat with family. I also looooove Friday evenings, knowing that I have 2 full days of rest and relaxation. Another particular favorite is saturday morning, when I have the liberty of sleeping for that extra hour or two, even after I become completely awake sometimes.

Sleeping in on saturday morning after a night out is the best feeling...10x if I can somehow get some good brunch afterwards. Cracker Barrell FTW :isalute: ...best fried chicken, chicken dumplings and mashed potatoes for under 10 bucks..best quality. Sunday afternoons during the summer is great because thats when I play cricket. :yay: