What do you think of my girlfriend/fiance?

Gambit

ok i'm gonna be realistic and say for first impressions sake looks DO matter!! but obviously personality matters on a more long term basis...... girls do this too where they send you a picture of their BF or fiance and yeah there are times that u look at it and think uurrggghh! poor lass but then what can you say? whatever tickles ur pickle gal! if your happy i iz happy for you!

ok i'm gonna be realistic and say for first impressions sake looks DO matter!! but obviously personality matters on a more long term basis...... girls do this too where they send you a picture of their BF or fiance and yeah there are times that u look at it and think uurrggghh! poor lass but then what can you say? whatever tickles ur pickle gal! if your happy i iz happy for you!
:hmmm:

haha. Did the right thing by saying yep. Cute na. Man I would soo NEVER show my fiancees pic to any of my lad mates. I dont want their opinion. Dont care for it. I was asked my op about my girl mates bf. And I was honest, he looked like a horse. I said so. But so what- the guy is built like a bison and maybe is a kind gentle soul. People might think I look like a horse. Or worse. I try to bear that in mind when commenting on others- which really we should never do.

reminds me of my friend who behaves like Aunty jee when it comes to matters like these. Even if someone doesnt ask for his opinion he would start with "Jodi achi hai .. Ladki thodi patli hai but koi nahi ladka bhi sukha hua hai ... bapu mast asami lagta hai ... Ladki ki height achi nahi hai.. ladki ki ma mast hai yada yada yada" He is so funny that he usually asks his colleagues their age , marital status etc during introduction . He once asked same questions to a 20 year old colleague , she answered and then she said "what do u want from me" :hehe: He once told my friend who was about to get married on the 13th oct ... "yaar tujhay yehi manhus din mila hai shaadi kurne ko ... " Bloody Northie :wall:

It is silly that people ask their friends' opinion of a partner's looks' date=' personality or whatever else. What are they looking for? Reassurance?[/quote'] I think asking for friends' opinions on your gf/bf's looks is ridiculous. But sometimes, people mad in love/lust tend to overlook severe personality defects in their object of affection. So if you are a close friend, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to intervene at that point or at least politely point it out. Friends have to look out for each other :nervous:

I think asking for friends' opinions on your gf/bf's looks is ridiculous. But sometimes' date=' people mad in love/lust tend to overlook severe personality defects in their object of affection. So if you are a close friend, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to intervene at that point or at least politely point it out. Friends have to look out for each other :nervous:[/quote'] Any comment/suggestion from your close friend is fine as long as its not about the looks. :winky:

Guest Shivani
Shivani should feel good abt herself...you went after her:giggle:
key word being "prefer". as of the past few months, i have barely met a female, nevermind about good looking ones. :giggle: shivani :finger:
why am I being dragged into this? h4te Behave!

Which loser goes around distributing pics of gf/partner/fiance/wife? Whichever way you look at it, its an effed up way of thinking. If the gal is good-looking/beautiful, what you're essentially saying is 'Here, this is my beautiful gal.. now ogle all over her photo...' which is quite demeaning on the lady. If she's a minger (like the gal in the OP), then you're saying 'Here, this is my ugly gal. Now, laugh within yourself..'.. :hmmm: