What do you think of my girlfriend/fiance?

Gambit

This is for all the guys here. I'm sure atleast one of your friends has shared a picture or introduced his partner to you and asked for your opinion. I bet many of you went :WTF: in your head but told your friend that he was a lucky guy. :winky: Something similar happened to me recently. I chatted with an old friend of mine recently and he told me that he'd made a new girl friend and would probably marry her. I congratulated him and he, without me asking, sent a picture of her and asked me what I thought of her. Man, she looked :puke:. I was struggling to reply..you know the phase when you're chatting and you type something then clear the text repeatedly not knowing what or how to reply..but thankfully he asked a sort of a rhetorical question - 'Cute,na?' and I replied in the affirmative, brb-ed him and signed off. :nervous:

beauty on the inside is what matters
ah now I understand ur fecked up taste in wymenz :two_thumbs_up: =============================================== omg, gambit that is sooooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. it's awkward when the person asking you is just a regular friend. With my best friend, I just said. "Dude, so I fapped to her twice, and I'm happy to say you can have her." :--D

I know the first hand feeling. Once I got a little desperate and started chatting with a friend of a friend in Syd.. after 2 months we were excited to meet but then I saw her pic .. after which I didnt know what to do .. I had told her that looks dont matter yada yada but after seeing the pic ghanti nahi baji .. It was awful .. I canceled the plan at the last moment :(( It was so ****ing difficult to explain .. anyway the best thing is to reply with a one liner .. "good work ..."

This is for all the guys here. I'm sure atleast one of your friends has shared a picture or introduced his partner to you and asked for your opinion. I bet many of you went :WTF: in your head but told your friend that he was a lucky guy. :winky: Something similar happened to me recently. I chatted with an old friend of mine recently and he told me that he'd made a new girl friend and would probably marry her. I congratulated him and he, without me asking, sent a picture of her and asked me what I thought of her. Man, she looked :puke:. I was struggling to reply..you know the phase when you're chatting and you type something then clear the text repeatedly not knowing what or how to reply..but thankfully he asked a sort of a rhetorical question - 'Cute,na?' and I replied in the affirmative, brb-ed him and signed off. :nervous:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ...Never had to face this situation but a girl pal of mine showed me pic of her new bf who looked like a monkey on steroids...but I kinda replied "umm..looks like a cool guy!" ...:hysterical:

Yeah, that's a pretty hard situation to be in. I am very straightforward about things. It's a very fine line to tread because almost always you come off as being offensive. But any good friend of mine asking me something knows what they're getting into, but there is no way I can stomach being this honest to someone who is not a very good friend of mine. I would've done the same because it's honestly not worth the effort. Usually, when people do this, they're in one of two situations: they have either bagged a banging chick and are showing off or they are looking for positive reinforcement to make themselves feel better. It's good to be nice once in a while :bandit:

Yeah' date=' that's a pretty hard situation to be in. I am very straightforward about things. It's a very fine line to tread because almost always you come off as being offensive. But any good friend of mine asking me something knows what they're getting into, but there is no way I can stomach being this honest to someone who is not a very good friend of mine. I would've done the same because it's honestly not worth the effort. Usually, when people do this, they're in one of two situations: they have either bagged a banging chick and are showing off or they are looking for positive reinforcement to make themselves feel better. [b']It's good to be nice once in a while :bandit:
Look-Whos-Talking.jpg :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

i had experienced this and i hate this question.. indian guys ask this question a lot.. there was this friend of mine.. he got engaged.. and he showed me the engagement ppic and asked me how she is.. i asked him.. if he likes her.. he said yes.. i told him then doesntmatter wat i think.. and tht hes the one whos gonna live with her and not me.. and tht he shud really like her.... wonder why anyone ask this... :wall: