My dream career

Sooda

F1 driver Fast cars. Money. Women. Hard work yes, you have to be very fit. And its dangerous. But Fast cars. Money. Women Full list of F1 2009 driver salaries: (HUGE diffy between Kimi and Hamilton. Is Ferrari that much richer...?) http://crashnet.cars.msn.co.uk/news_view.asp?cid=11&id=154093 1. Kimi Raikkonen $45m 2. Lewis Hamilton $18m 3. Fernando Alonso $15m 4. Nico Rosberg $8.5m 5. Felipe Massa $8m 6. Jarno Trulli $6.5m 7. Sebastian Vettel $6m ------------ Although really I think I would like to be doing something that would get me rich without that much effort. A (really good) novelist perhaps? Mental effort required sure. Plus theres not much scope for the 'women' element.

Prof., erm Dr. H4te :D

1). Get married and have 8 kids. 2).Then participate in a reality show about your daily boring life. 3). ..... 4). Profit.
oh hai 4chan member :hehe:
i iz living my dream. Good job .. reasonable money .. good health ... good atmosphere at home ....
:two_thumbs_up:

Own a gym. Be in great shape (to enjoy those money), have a healthy flirtious life(admit it you want to), affect the changes of those in bad shape and in general reside in a positive radiant energy.
Wah. Thats noble. Makes me feel like a selfish money minded cu*t
i iz living my dream. Good job .. reasonable money .. good health ... good atmosphere at home ....
That is good to hear :two_thumbs_up: x 2. Youre right, the health and home factor are the two most imp. That + good/reasonable money and any job can be good enough. Fighter jet pilot would be cool. I wouldnt mind being the lead singer and guitarist in a rock band. Not necessarily a successful one either. An underground edgy, critically super-acclaimed one would suffice. After two fantastic albums implode in a drug induced haze.

My dream career is to be a Chef. I cook very well and have a real interest in trying out new dishes. It won't happen though for a few reasons: 1. I am a Vegetarian and if I decide to go the Cooking school route, I would have to be ready to handle meat (I believe) 2. I fell in love with Cooking rather late 3. My wife would kill me 4. If 3 fails, my son would kill me

LOL You a good cook then Yoda? Being a chef would be fun i imagine. I like cooking, am a decent cook.
I am very good. At least so says my wife (probably so she has a chance to get out of the kitchen) and my son who gets to try some interesting dishes over the weekend when I take over the cooking chores in our house. Anyways more than any one, I am a taste freak myself and I like my cooking in general and I know when I suck too. My dream would be to run my own restaurant and ofc be the main chef.

I am doing my dream job. Online advertising is exciting. I enjoy my work. But when I was a kid, there were a few dreams. Online advertising was not one of them as internet was unheard of then. 1. Singer (inspired bu Kishor Kumar) 2. Opening batsman for India. 3. Become a detective (inspired by Holmes stories)