I am so sick of Halloween...

THX_1138

I am so freakin sick of halloween! no your kid does not look cute, no your batman suit is not any more lifelike than the three thousand other... no you dont look hot in a ****ty school girl outfit, ok never mind you do and i would bone you from here to new jersey... and if i see one more fireman, who is not a motherfracking fireman, i swear to god, i might actually start a fire! i hate this pretentious, over commercialized day. no i did not dress up, no i am not going to get with the holiday spirit, and honestly, at 27, neither should you. if michael jackson did not dig you, you are too old to trick or treat, and if you ask for more candy, your hot sister or mother needs to first get going on the lollipop i d like to stuff down her throat. motherfrack!

You go in the mall, Indian ladies(mothers) carrying a pumpkin basket in one hand to collect candies and in the other hand holding their 3 year kid who's sleeping perhaps and doesn't know WTF is halloween. Now thas what i hate
never seen something like that. that is funny. :hysterical:

Way too many ****ty dressed girls around...what's there to h4te ? :dontknow:
Okay I gotta ask, how do you pronouce h4te? as in hate? or h-four-te? Sorry I am Gen Y illiterate. As for ****ty girls dressed around I say full marks to them..so long as I am invited to the party(looks like THX was refused :giggle: )

Okay I gotta ask, how do you pronouce h4te? as in hate? or h-four-te? Sorry I am Gen Y illiterate. As for ****ty girls dressed around I say full marks to them..so long as I am invited to the party(looks like THX was refused :giggle: )
CANT TOUCH FORBIDDEN FRUIT NOW! need to keep it in the pants of she might deny me the little i get...

Yes sir, 4 is read as A. Google up leet to read all about this language.. Seriously, this is one day where all girls have a license to dress in bare minimums. It was raining last night here, so that made it even more fun...:yay::yay:

Yes sir, 4 is read as A. Google up leet to read all about this language.. Seriously, this is one day where all girls have a license to dress in bare minimums. It was raining last night here, so that made it even more fun...:yay::yay:
yeah well the one booty i can grab was dressed as a puritan...

yeah well the one booty i can grab was dressed as a puritan...
:hysterical: missed you Thx mate. Although these days girls are getting less adventurous, I mean ****y. Gone are the days when I was assured of atleast a flash or a mooning on these Holiest of holy days. Or maybe its down to the grey hairs that have started to appear on my sideburns :doh:
Yes sir, 4 is read as A. Google up leet to read all about this language..
Ah okay. Thanks mate.

I actually went for the halloween parade last night by WTC. It was alrite. Mad ****s though. Got tired of it, then took the uptown a train to 33rd, walked to 51st through times square, ate platterz. Then I came back to EspnZone on Times Square. What a night it was. One costume I saw was that I found funny/gross/awesome was this dude had a snake coming out of his chain. It was connected to the flute the snake charmers usually have. The funny thing is that when he plays that flute, the snake goes up and down. :hysterical::hysterical:

I actually went for the halloween parade last night by WTC. It was alrite. Mad ****s though. One costume I saw was that I found funny/gross/awesome was this dude had a snake coming out of his chain. It was connected to the flute the snake charmers usually have. The funny thing is that when he plays that flute, the snake goes up and down. :hysterical::hysterical:
You sure it wasn't Pride parade :yikes:

You sure it wasn't Pride parade :yikes:
:hysterical::hysterical: Speaking of Halloween, I went for trick or treating a couple of years ago and there were houses which said ' We dont celebrate Halloween' and there was a desi house where the folks were giving away rice. It is a true story.

:hysterical::hysterical: Speaking of Halloween, I went for trick or treating a couple of years ago and there were houses which said ' We dont celebrate Halloween' and there was a desi house where the folks were giving away rice. It is a true story.
Yeah, I also heard about desi house giving rice for halloween.:hysterical::hysterical:

giving away rice :hysterical:

:omg::omg::yikes: :yikes: Dude it is for 10 yr olds...wtf were you doing trick-or-treating ??