Pathetic Neo Sports Then, Now Improving!

So how was the ranji game shown today? As soon as the India-Bangla started' date=' they stopped the broadcast of Ranji?? or they moved to Neo 2nd channel which shows all soccer games and stuff[/quote'] Couldnt watch the Ranji Game, I guess it was on Neo Sports.

Man i wish we can have something like Interactive service for star cricket or some channel in India like we have it here in usa for directv. We can at a time watch 6 different tennis matches going on in six different courts. Something like this would help when there are two games we can chose which one to watch.

They're not bad. I like their cricket-centric approach. Its a godsend for a cricket-buff like me. They dont inundate the broadcast with a million ads, nor do they have a pseudo-diva like Mandira Bedi trying to give expert commentary. I first though the host Sreenivasan was bit too morose, but the more I get to hear him, the more bearable he has become. They could do with better cricket 'experts' though. Aakash doesnt sound even a fraction as intelligent as he seems in his articles (looks like he needs time to gather his thoughts..). The less said about the others like 'Distance*Height' Siva, 'Younis Khan wannabe' Athar Ali Khan, Moravan Attapattu, the better.

They're not bad. I like their cricket-centric approach. Its a godsend for a cricket-buff like me. They dont inundate the broadcast with a million ads, nor do they have a pseudo-diva like Mandira Bedi trying to give expert commentary. I first though the host Sreenivasan was bit too morose, but the more I get to hear him, the more bearable he has become. They could do with better cricket 'experts' though. Aakash doesnt sound even a fraction as intelligent as he seems in his articles (looks like he needs time to gather his thoughts..). The less said about the others like 'Distance*Height' Siva, 'Younis Khan wannabe' Athar Ali Khan, Moravan Attapattu, the better.
They have improved on that from last year but they still rush to add breaks as soon as a wicket falls(no replay) or the moment 6th ball hits or goes past the batsman. I have to switch to DD at times to watch the replays after a wicket falls.