Match Thrown Away

Spectre, you have great eyes to check out tendulkar's score whenever you don't watch the game and read the scorecard on cricinfo, but you don't use the same eyes to see how Tendulkar is being given out. Well done buddy
were u sitting with me when i was reading the scores on CI and commenting here I did see the way he played the early overs maiden after maiden, instead of rotatng strike, when on the other end sehwag was just blazing away. Yes i know he got a raw deal, curse that sh1tty umpire, but his approach to this chase was lackluster
Guest Evil Mod Consortium
i give a phuk. i say ban the goddy :emc:
EMC wishes to inform all that graphic23 will be taking a leave of absence briefly, as his keyboard is now ruined after he cried into it for an hour following that comment. :emc:

I agree the match has been thrown away. By our batsmen. Our bowlers have done really well today, and should never have been put in the position where they were scrambling around and trying to get us the winning runs. I think Gambhir was missed, he, along with Yuvraj, is one of our most reliable and consistent performers, and may have compensated for a rare Yuvraj off-day. I'm afraid that only the batsmen should be shouldering the blame for this one. It was a great chance to take a 3-1 lead, and they've blown it...

I agree the match has been thrown away. By our batsmen. Our bowlers have done really well today' date=' and should never have been put in the position where they were scrambling around and trying to get us the winning runs. I think Gambhir was missed, he, along with Yuvraj, is one of our most reliable and consistent performers, and may have compensated for a rare Yuvraj off-day. I'm afraid that only the batsmen should be shouldering the blame for this one. It was a great chance to take a 3-1 lead, and they've blown it...[/quote'] yup 3-1 is 2-2, and with confidence from this win the aussies might go on take the series from this point.
Bollinger' date=' Hauritz bowled well. Tendulkar got a bad one. It still shows Dravid is still better than most newcomers especially the tricky chases where the score is not big.[/quote'] Hope that idiot Srikkanth is learning his lesson for being an ass to the legend.
were u sitting with me when i was reading the scores on CI and commenting here I did see the way he played the early overs maiden after maiden, instead of rotatng strike, when on the other end sehwag was just blazing away. Yes i know he got a raw deal, curse that sh1tty umpire, but his approach to this chase was lackluster
maybe because lack of overs were never the problem, but lack of wickets were going to be? If only every batsman had followed his approach we would have won. We still had 3 overs left
Attention was too much on Tendu scoring 17k runs. Gavaskar kept saying that. Nobody is going to get there before him. We just have to win matches and focus on gaining number 1 spot. Everything else takes a backseat.
Do youi honestly believe the players were concentrating on that? Fans and commentators maybe,