Match Thrown Away

1] dhobi decides to field when he probably should have batted first 2] not using jadeja's full quota of overs 3] having incompetent chumps like kohli in the team 4] pathetic decision against tendulkar
You should have written that point of yours as an ending argument because I don't think people will read beyond that point in this thread. If you can't be thoughtful at least be innovative :wall:

Cant chase 250..dont blame anyone else but the batsmen..all got starts and gave it away. We had no plans really, we thought Yuvi and Mahi will keep winning it for us. Doesn't happen all the time Nothing to with the toss or jadeja not bowling full quota. Plus lets give credit to the Aussies, they have fielded and bowled so well, 250 has looked like 300 plus here.

Another reason is Sachin is now a passenger with the team in this series, what now 4 failures in a row, so India effectively going in with only 5 batsman everytime they take the field I still cant digest the way he played the first 10 overs, absolutely pathetic yet, no one gives a phuck about it

Another reason is Sachin is now a passenger with the team in this series, what now 4 failures in a row, so India effectively going playing with only 5 batsman everytime they take the field I still cant digest the way he played the first 10 overs, absolutely pathetic yet, no one gives a phuck about it
i give a phuk. i say ban the goddy :emc:
Another reason is Sachin is now a passenger with the team in this series, what now 4 failures in a row, so India effectively going playing with only 5 batsman everytime they take the field I still cant digest the way he played the first 10 overs, absolutely pathetic yet, no one gives a phuck about it
its not about Sachin.. it was an all round pathetic performance in batting except Veeru and Bhajji and somewhat PK.. rest all were really pathetic .. this has to be one of our worst run chases in recent times
Another reason is Sachin is now a passenger with the team in this series, what now 4 failures in a row, so India effectively going in with only 5 batsman everytime they take the field I still cant digest the way he played the first 10 overs, absolutely pathetic yet, no one gives a phuck about it
Despite being the highest scorer in this game, SRT should be given the boot. Top notch logic :two_thumbs_up:

It is quite worrying when a full-strength Indian team cannot get past a second string Aussie team at home. The blame for today’s loss rest squarely and solely on our top-order. The bowlers did what they were supposed to – restrict Australia to a manageable total on a good surface. But once our top-order failed to come up with worthwhile contributions and you cannot expect the middle order to bail us out every time. Its time for guys like Sachin and Viru and put their hands up and make their presence count.