1. 1.

• Rohit Sharma
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Virat Kohli
    • Irfan Pathan
    • Yusuf Pathan
    • Dinesh Karthik
    • Others (specify)

The no.7 spot is a big headache since the past few months and the inconsistency at this spot has disturbed the balance of the team. Jadeja is good with the ball but pathetic with the bat. Kohli is a decent bat but pathetic with the ball. Rohit is inconsistent with both the bat and the ball. So is the Pathan brothers. Karthik is another option which enables Dhoni to bowl some overs. So who should be at the no.7 spot according to you?

Once Zak is back.. Indian tail will become even stronger. We can say Adios to Ishant.
he is a young fast bowler and so we cannot say him adios but surely he can be given rest now to hone his bowling abilities... dropping from the team for sometime does not give bad results always and most of our fast bowlers have made successful comebacks .. I would say drop him for a couple of series so that he is concentrate and correct his bowling problems

Harbhajan has been displaying handy batting skills for quite a while. In fact, he has made notable contributions (in both tests and ODIs) for so long that its safe to assume its not an aberration. Maybe, just maybe, the team should just bite the bullet and send him in at no.7, ahead of whoever the ‘bowling all-rounder’ turns out to be. I can understand if the team is extremely nervous about having Bhajji as the last moderately capable batsmen at no. 7( ie, him playing at 7 and the bowlers following after that), but its also time the team realized that Bhajji has been far more effective than two no.7 batsmen we have tried out in the recent past (Yusuf, Jadeja). For the remaining games, They might as well send Bhajji in at 7 and Jadeja at no.8

Harbhajan has been displaying handy batting skills for quite a while. In fact, he has made notable contributions (in both tests and ODIs) for so long that its safe to assume its not an aberration. Maybe, just maybe, the team should just bite the bullet and send him in at no.7, ahead of whoever the ‘bowling all-rounder’ turns out to be. I can understand if the team is extremely nervous about having Bhajji as the last moderately capable batsmen at no. 7( ie, him playing at 7 and the bowlers following after that), but its also time the team realized that Bhajji has been far more effective than two no.7 batsmen we have tried out in the recent past (Yusuf, Jadeja). For the remaining games, They might as well send Bhajji in at 7 and Jadeja at no.8
I agree but instead of playing Jadeja, replace him with Mishra since the latter is definitely the superior spinner.