Jamait-e-Ulema Hind issue fatwa against Vande Mataram our national song

King Tendulkar

Fatwa - Kiss my ass....Are these Mothafockers so jobless that they sit n actually think about these stupid,useless ideas ? I can't believe we being the LARGEST Hindu nation in the world cant stop these small stupid Musilim bodies from making it to the news. So the kids in the school ain't gonna sing Vande Mataram ? Secular Country ? Oh yeah.

Fatwa - Kiss my ass....Are these Mothafockers so jobless that they sit n actually think about these stupid' date='useless ideas ? I can't believe we being the LARGEST Hindu nation in the world cant stop these [b']small stupid Musilim bodies from making it to the news. So the kids in the school ain't gonna sing Vande Mataram ? Secular Country ? Oh yeah.
They are not small. They are one of the biggest indian muslim bodies in India. So big that our home minister visited their massive conference yesterday. Hundreds of thousands indian muslims attended, so hardly small. The home minister met them at the mass confrence one day after they issued the fatwa against our national song!

Fatwa - Kiss my ass....Are these Mothafockers so jobless that they sit n actually think about these stupid,useless ideas ? I can't believe we being the LARGEST Hindu nation in the world cant stop these small stupid Musilim bodies from making it to the news. So the kids in the school ain't gonna sing Vande Mataram ? Secular Country ? Oh yeah.
As far as getting into news in concerned, it's not that difficult in India. You and I can for a political party tomorrow, call a press conference and say "Kill all Hindus" or "Kill all Muslims" or "Kill all Christians" and I can guarantee you minimum of 30-40 hours prime time air time, front pages on all news papers, uncountable blog entries, numerous death threats (none of which will be carried out, but they will earn you special police security while you go about threatening killing an entire community and additional publicity) and a prospective political career ahead with parties queuing up to recruit you.

As far as getting into news in concerned' date=' it's not that difficult in India. You and I can for a political party tomorrow, call a press conference and say "Kill all Hindus" or "Kill all Muslims" or "Kill all Christians" and I can guarantee you minimum of 30-40 hours prime time air time, front pages on all news papers, uncountable blog entries, numerous death threats (none of which will be carried out, but they will earn you special police security while you go about threatening killing an entire community and additional publicity) and a prospective political career ahead with parties queuing up to recruit you.[/quote'] dude...that's an awesome idea... :D So wen we meeting up ??!! :winky:

the term Vande Matram means bowing r praying or worshiping your motherland.......as the muslims are not supposed tp pray or worship anyone but allah they have issues with this,they say that they dont even pray to their prophet or anyone else but allah,hence the problem.Technically yes they are right,logically.......when did some people thought of logic? Historical view:Vande matram was sung at all congress meetings since early 1900s.......in 1934 some muslims objected that the last two stanzas of the song invoked godess durga and those two stanzas were removed,and we get the present status of the song.During a heated debate in constituent assembly the Jana Gana Mana was made the anthem over vande matram because of some political opposition.It may be noted that vande matram was the slogan of almost all nationalists whether revolutinaries or moderates during our freedom struggle.Few years back during the centenary celebration of vande matram,muslim bodies asked muslims not to sing vande matram but to sing saare jahan se achha to show their lovee to India. The Jana Gana Mana was written by Nobel laureate Rabindra nath Tagore for welcomig Emperor George V at the gateway of india. jana gana mana literally means we all praise and salute you o the ruler of india's destiny

the term Vande Matram means bowing r praying or worshiping your motherland.......as the muslims are not supposed tp pray or worship anyone but allah they have issues with this,they say that they dont even pray to their prophet or anyone else but allah,hence the problem.Technically yes they are right,logically.......when did some people thought of logic? Historical view:Vande matram was sung at all congress meetings since early 1900s.......in 1934 some muslims objected that the last two stanzas of the song invoked godess durga and those two stanzas were removed,and we get the present status of the song.During a heated debate in constituent assembly the Jana Gana Mana was made the anthem over vande matram because of some political opposition.It may be noted that vande matram was the slogan of almost all nationalists whether revolutinaries or moderates during our freedom struggle.Few years back during the centenary celebration of vande matram,muslim bodies asked muslims not to sing vande matram but to sing saare jahan se achha to show their lovee to India. The Jana Gana Mana was written by Nobel laureate Rabindra nath Tagore for welcomig Emperor George V at the gateway of india. jana gana mana literally means we all praise and salute you o the ruler of india's destiny
Thanks for the info

Much ado about nothing. 90% of Indian population, and 100% of NRI population, has absolutely no idea what contains Vande Mataram, what the entire song sounds like, what is context of the book, who is the writer. Heck they would have little understanding of the most popular line - Shashya Shyamalam mataram Vande. Truth be told these National symbols are useless these days since an average Indian has little knowledge of the same, something I treat as a sign of disrespect. Why would you want to disrespect your National song? xxx

Much ado about nothing. 90% of Indian population, and 100% of NRI population, has absolutely no idea what contains Vande Mataram, what the entire song sounds like, what is context of the book, who is the writer. Heck they would have little understanding of the most popular line - Shashya Shyamalam mataram Vande. Truth be told these National symbols are useless these days since an average Indian has little knowledge of the same, something I treat as a sign of disrespect. Why would you want to disrespect your National song? xxx
So, what does it mean, then?

Vande Mataram is a song which simply gives everybody including me an inspiration and a sort of patriotic fire which even Jana Gana Mana does not give. I dont know the whole song by heart two but the words Vande Mataram itself gives a very good feeling. Maybe it is because of it being made popular in its various versions by Lata, Rehman etc. but it gives the great feeling inside our soul and heart when we sing it. Frankly speaking, I am hearing the name of this organization which has given the so called fatwa for the first time. I always in country before religion but at the same time I believe that a person is independent to sing the national song or not. It is not the national anthem but the national song and hence it is not a must. It is a person's choice to decide whether to sing it or not. But what I really hated is that a fatwa is made requesting Muslims not to sing it. I dont think a fatwa was at all needed as it is independent decision and it is just pathetic from whatever organization it was to issue such a thing. Seriously that is the reason I hate extremists from all religions in the world. As I always say we need to adapt ourselves in this 21st century while still following our individual religions. And the best way to do so is to keep religion in a person's personal life rather than social life.

PATHETIC THIS... The best musical of the song was rendered by Oscar Winner A R Rehman (a muslim).. which gave the song a fiery patriotic touch to it.. Now are they going to issue a fatwa against ARR? I'm interested in knowing what % of Indian muslims follow the instructions/directions issued by Jamait-e-Ulema??? BJ399KOoNRA