Why?

Gambit

well its a team game..he cant do it alone we know that, so we should be happy to have witnessed an epic innings from the master that too at this age..amazing knock amazing fitness..Sachin you make our lives feel worth living and as long as you keep scoring nothing else matters to me :icflove: Thanks boss i already feel happy today morning having witnessed you bat like a champ!! King Sachin :adore: :)

I got home early from work.. and straight away plonked my ass on the living room couch.The innings had just started' date=' but Sachin hadnt faced a ball as yet.. Didnt get up from my seat till SRT reached 175. The moment I got up....:((:((:(( :(([/quote'] It's okay yaar..can't blame that BIG ass of yours. Needed rest long time back. If anything it has to be praised for stretching Sach's innings that far :--D **man :icflove:

People have abundantly expressed their grief, I am not going to add to it. On a small celebratory note, this is probably one of the greatest ODI innings ever played. This man has brought that joy into our lives once again. As a mature Indian fan I would like to say - Sach don't worry about the loss, the way you played the game was the only thing which mattered. This stuff was pure gold dust.

this was my reaction. I was following game on my phone. Came home when we needed around 100 runs Raina and SRT on crease. playing well and victory was certain from there on. Raina after playing some lusty shots, bring chase to 53 off 49 balls. now all we needed was singles and occasion hit to boundary. But raina just lost it. he should have stayed till end as SRT was tiring. Even then Jadeja looked good and played couple of good shots and relieved lot of pressure off SRT. I think he was just tired and played tired looking shot. Jadeja should have shown some faith in Praveen and should not have been thinking all the time to get back on strike Anyways my reaction after the game. I was shell shocked. Could not concentrate on the work and went to sleep. Really shocked since last two games. We should have won both