An innings to remember for a lifetime. A match to forget quickly.

DomainK

I`ve not even started on Yousuf yet :D 14 of his 15 centuries have ended in us winning:two_thumbs_up: Let`s give it a rest now. On the topic: Sachin played a brilliant innings and I enjoyed it immensely. Can`t take anything away from one the greats of this game.:hatsoff:
Comparing a MOFO to tendulkar??:omg::yikes: Only retards can do dat!! No wonder dat came frma paki!!:cantstop: So giving u a new stat u may not knw!! All Of Dhonis century have ended in us winning!!:--D
I`ve not even started on Yousuf yet :D 14 of his 15 centuries have ended in us winning:two_thumbs_up: Let`s give it a rest now. On the topic: Sachin played a brilliant innings and I enjoyed it immensely. Can`t take anything away from one the greats of this game.:hatsoff:
hmm thx for this interesting fact yousuf is indeed a very master class player no doubt......
Only 3 on Inzi`s centuries ended in a losing casue. That`s nothing compared to the 12 by Sachin`s :P
On the other hand' date=' only 7 of Inzi's century was in a match won. Nothing compared to 30+ by Sachin[/quote'] Utter Pwnage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: MTC :hatsoff:

Sachin 'honoured' to represent India Sachin Tendulkar said that he was glad to have the honour of representing India in the international arena for 20 years. Tendulkar, who was chasing the milestone of 17,000 ODI runs from the onset of the series against Australia, achieved the feat during his 141-ball 175, which he made for a losing cause. "It's the passion of representing India in international cricket that keep me motivated all the time. It's always a dream to play for my country. I am absolutely honoured to do that for the last 20 years," Tendulkar said after the fifth one-dayer here today. However, Tendulkar was quite disappointed after losing the crucial game to Australia by only three runs. "We started off very well, there was a good partnership between Suresh (Raina) and me at one point of time. But we lost few crucial wickets and also the game itself. So it's disappointing at the end of the day," Tendulkar said. The Mumbai cricketer also praised young Suresh Raina, who scored run-a-ball 59 to make the battle interesting and shared a 137-run fifth wicket partnership with the batting maestro. "Suresh is a terrific talent. We were trying to push the game as close as possible. We were chasing a big target, there was constant pressure on us, but we managed it well to bring the match quite close," Tendulkar said after being adjudged Man of the Match. Meanwhile, Australian skipper Ricky Ponting also lavished praise on Tendulkar. "It's one of the best knocks I have seen. Sachin was playing beautifully today." Ponting said. "And I think, the wickets was also great here and a enthusiastic crowd all around as well," he added. On his strategy during the match, Ponting said, "I was keep talking to the bowlers about sticking to their plans. We have been continuously improving during the seven-match series and looking forward to do so in the coming matches also." India captain Dhoni was not ready to blame the pitch for the close defeat. "Wicket can't be an excuse. It was a fantastic wicket, perfect for ODIs. In fact, it was one of the best pitches I have seen in India," Dhoni said. "We had a good start but lost a few wickets," he added.

I was in office during the game and was following it on cricinfo.... Man' date=' I missed innings of the decade... Waiting for the highlights to come out...again Thanks Sachin for this innings..You are indeed a Genius[/quote'] Dude, like you I was in the same situation. Lucky I had my Blackberry to follow on as cricinfo is blocked at my office. But hey, I know someone who recorded th ematch so going to try and get same just to watch that innings. I must admit, I had my doubts abotu Sachin but I had ot eat my words yesterday. It was just brilliant, imagine what I woudl have thought had been watching. All praise to him, a brilliant innings that got clouded by a bad performance from the tail enders who couldnt get them across the line. Its really heartbreaking.
Dude' date=' like you I was in the same situation. Lucky I had my Blackberry to follow on as cricinfo is blocked at my office. [b']But hey, I know someone who recorded th ematch so going to try and get same just to watch that innings. I must admit, I had my doubts abotu Sachin but I had ot eat my words yesterday. It was just brilliant, imagine what I woudl have thought had been watching. All praise to him, a brilliant innings that got clouded by a bad performance from the tail enders who couldnt get them across the line. Its really heartbreaking.
:woot: Upload:dance::dance::dance:
Let's talk in your language :dance: Sreesanth has made 0 centuries and all of the 0 have come from winning side :yay: Sreesanth (100%) >>>>> Yousuf (93.3%) :yay::yay:
muthoo still hasn't released highlights' date=' I'll have to put them to download when I get home from work (hopefully they're out by then) then watch them when I'm home at night :D[/quote'] He did :--D
I dont need to. I watched the match live. :finger: This was just for the "nuubs" who didn't :P
nuubs don't store such classic innings on their hard drive :giggle:.