Your favourite Tendulkar innings

Sachinism

This is my favourite Sachin-special match. I saw this match in ideal conditions for me. It was summer holidays for me so i slept well till 9 in the morning. then I went down and played some cricket (net practice for the fans to gain confidence). Then we had a lot of people at home so there was a lot of hungama throughtout in the house. I call this match as' date=' [b']'biriyani match' becoz it was solid and satisfied all that expect from a delicious dish - like the biriyani of course. 4079811947_643f87e8fa_b.jpg Sachin and Sidhu played well. Ata ur Rahman got thrashed in the last over by azhar, that was amazing. I think it was in this match sidhu threatened Aamir Sohail :party:
TK I remember watching that one, it was the first time India crossed 300 in ODis REALLY good stand between NS and SRT, Sidhu was a pretty good striker of the ball and he showed it then. And Yes Azhar went INSANE against Ata in the last over. Good match
Noooo this will not end here...how dare u... we will burn ur effigy and then ur house :diablo:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
TK I remember watching that one, it was the first time India crossed 300 in ODis REALLY good stand between NS and SRT, Sidhu was a pretty good striker of the ball and he showed it then. And Yes Azhar went INSANE against Ata in the last over. Good match
First time India ever scored 300 in a ODI. Azhar was grossly out of form. He was reluctant to walk in. Tendulkar pushed him forcefully (encouragingly). Azhar played like a man possessed.