So who will the BCCI sack now?

Lord

i don tthink so.. but actually.. i thought pawar has only himself to blame.. instead of moving away quickyly after giving away the trophy, he stood there posing for pictures. aussies wanted to celebrate wildly, which isn't possible with the old man around.. so they kind of pushed him away..
I agree. The old politicians always want every bit of media. The idiot had no business getting glued to the stage that belonged to the winners.
i don tthink so.. but actually.. i thought pawar has only himself to blame.. instead of moving away quickyly after giving away the trophy, he stood there posing for pictures. aussies wanted to celebrate wildly, which isn't possible with the old man around.. so they kind of pushed him away..
That is stupid. How hard is it to ask someone to step aside politely instead of shoving them?

IMO.. Pawar behaved a little too silly like in a party meeting, trying to pose for pics et al.. he should have known that cricket players dont give a shyte to politicos, more so the foreign players.. also, the presentation ceremony was dragging on and on and its more than half an hour between the end of the match and the time they got their hands on a trophy which they have won for the first time.. so it was obvious that they wanted to start the celebration soon..