Dhoni and other party after HYD defeat

As long as the players give 100% on the field and in the trainings they should be allowed to have a bit of fun. That said I have seen far too many younger players place more importance on partying than keeping their place. As long as they know to keep a balance between life and work they should be fine. It's very hard to control the results on a consistent basis unless you have a team full of world beaters. If the players are giving 100% on the field and the results aren't going their way nothing can be done about it. I pretty much didn't watch much of the ODIs at all. I find it really hard to watch the ODIs of late. I'd prefer the test matches of course followed by Twenty20. The ODIs are pretty much a waste of time for me of late.

Nikred, I message them on their youtube channel, I was pretty angry and let them know it about them deleting comments. Your comment is back up now :haha: Another win for the righteous :two_thumbs_up:
yea it is indeed back. I did not know you could recover deleted comments.:blink: Good job Sach. :icflove: