Vegetarianism, the mantra to overcome climate change challenges

DeXteR

I can not pass two days without something non-veg. In fact I can not remember the last time I spent 24 hours without non-veg.
lal my bava said lay off the chicken because I had fever. After starving myself for one day, I got me self a chicken pita :yay:

vegetarianism is why we suck at sports' date='another reason to hate them and i have a big list.[/quote'] Totally arbit statement, I was a veggie for my first 22 years, and I am not a veggie anymore, but what you said is totally not true. Not having a balanced diet is why we suck at sports, nt having a prper infrastructure is why we suck at sports, not having a support structure where sportsmen can make real money is why we suck at sports, not because of vegetarianism.

Totally arbit statement' date=' I was a veggie for my first 22 years, and I am not a veggie anymore, but what you said is totally not true. Not having a balanced diet is why we suck at sports, nt having a prper infrastructure is why we suck at sports, not having a support structure where sportsmen can make real money is why we suck at sports, not because of vegetarianism.[/quote'] :dito:

Totally arbit statement' date=' I was a veggie for my first 22 years, and I am not a veggie anymore, but what you said is totally not true. Not having a balanced diet is why we suck at sports, nt having a prper infrastructure is why we suck at sports, not having a support structure where sportsmen can make real money is why we suck at sports, not because of vegetarianism.[/quote'] lot of poor countries dont have even the basic infrastructure but still excel in athletics etc and we are not even competitive.It is what i except a vegetatiran to say and is not your fault.nobody can argue that the Indian diet is screwed up.

lot of poor countries dont have even the basic infrastructure but still excel in athletics etc and we are not even competitive.It is what i except a vegetatiran to say and is not your fault.nobody can argue that the Indian diet is screwed up.
Majority of Indians are non-vegetarians. :dontknow:

lot of poor countries dont have even the basic infrastructure but still excel in athletics etc and we are not even competitive.It is what i except a vegetatiran to say and is not your fault.nobody can argue that the Indian diet is screwed up.
I am a hardcore non-veg (every other meal has meat) but I still don't buy that crap theory. It maybe one of the lesser reasons but it has more to do with our lifestyle/focus. Can you explain what our neighbors have accomplished in athletics ? The whole subcontinent as a whole suffers from a non-sporting culture, and not eating meat is a minor factor for India's lack of success in the field.

what poor countries? you mean african countries.. Man they got Genes.