India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

I would've dropped a pacer and kept Alok even though he didn't do anything special in the DPL. He provides variety in the bowling with his legspin and balances the middle-order. His strike rotating ability is second only to Shakib in the team. But good squad nevertheless. Will be interesting to see how Shafiul does against Viru-GG and Dilshan.

Shakib to lead B'desh in tri-series Shakib to lead B'desh in tri-series With Mashrafe Bin Mortaza still not fully fit, Bangladesh on Thursday named Shakib Al Hasan captain for the tri-series. The tri-series is scheduled to start next week in Bangladesh will also also feature India and Sri Lanka. The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) on Thursday announced a 15-member team with stumper Mushfiqur Rahman as Shakib's deputy. Two former Indian Cricket League rebels -- Shahriar Nafees and Aftab Ahmed -- also found a place in the squad. The selectors also pencilled in uncapped pacer Shafiul Islam for the tournament beginning on January 4. The selection panel led by Rafiqul Alam ignored Mortaza who returned to action on Saturday after recuperating from a knee injury that kept him out for six months. The selectors decided to rest Mortaza so that he regains full fitness ahead of Bangladesh's two-match Test series against India which follows the tri-series. The Squad: Shakib Al Hasan (Captain), Mushfiqur Rahman, (Vice Captain), Md Ashraful, Tamim Iqbal, Raqibul Hasan, Mahmudullah Riyad, Naeem Islam, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel, Nazmul Hossain , Rubel Hossain, Imrul Kayes, Shahriar Nafees, Aftab Ahmed and Shafiul Islam.

so any news on who is showing this in the UK? thanks
I live in India, Shah, and hence have no idea who would show it in UK, But in India, Neo Sports will be showing it. And generally, Cricket Nivana webcast those matches which are shown on Neo. I'm not sure if they will webcast the triseries, but in the worst case scenario, you can check it out. Meanwhile, can people living in UK help him? Sachinism?

Im quite tired with constantly playing Sri Lanka, face it they arent a premier side, theyre just in the neighborhood , In my opinion we like to play them because their real claim to fame is that they smash the Paks at will and they dont have a jinxed relationship with them like us, so by that virtue we keep playing them.

The rights of telecast can be settled quite late in the UK so we may need to wait a few more days before confirmation. But I would say that Sony is the most likely candidate.
can someone confirm for me who is showing it in UK? I rang up ARY Digital in UK and they are not showing it! Thanks

When the whole world is accepting DRS, whats with BCCI? I am bit surprised why Bangladesh cricket board is not keen on DRS. Is it BCCI which is dictating terms with BCB? In the pasts couple of days we have seen some excellent decisions because of DRS. Yusuf's and boucher's caught behind comes into mind.Its a good system and must be implemented.