Enough with the overdose of Sachin Tendulkar

nballa

Lol, strange are the ways of Indian cricket fans. First of all, our cricket did not ‘SUCK’ during the last 6 months. Agreed, we lost some important ODI and T20 tournaments, so we’re going through a bit of a crisis of confidence at the moment. But that does not justify the ‘suck’ tag. Secondly, even if we were to have performed really badly, what should stop us from celebrating, with complete vigor and pride, the achievements of what has been a simply glorious career of a truly great player? Why should these two events be mutually exclusive? Had Sachin had been born in a country like England or Australia, they would have bought front-page ads in the New York Times. Those guys know how to celebrate/honor their heroes.
:two_thumbs_up: @OP, No doubt bowling is not our strength at this moment but we will bounce back. With strong bowling, even bangla fans know that we will be the best team. But with the strong batting at present, we still remain #2, #3 team... cuz no other bowling side as strength enough to get us out twice in 5 days... now go $%$# on bangla team.
@ OP Stop using us' date='our team. u r a Paki[/quote'] :dito: saala he is trying to act like an Indian.. but his first post itself where he mentions Paki team better than SA and India tells the facts... dont be fooled by the imposter.. he is a Paki for sure otherwise nobody can crack such a joke mentioning Paki team to be ahead of India and SA :hehe::hehe::hehe: kisi aur ko chewtiya banana.. yahan pe nahin :nono:

ok my one minute investigation brought enough posts of the OP to hint him being a Paki... an Indian wont be obessed with Pakis in almost every post as he does in most of previous posts. Check a few http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=765477&postcount=18 http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=765993&postcount=98 http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=728691&postcount=61 He is a bloody imposter

Lol' date= strange are the ways of Indian cricket fans. First of all, our cricket did not ‘SUCK’ during the last 6 months. Agreed, we lost some important ODI and T20 tournaments, so we’re going through a bit of a crisis of confidence at the moment. But that does not justify the ‘suck’ tag. Secondly, even if we were to have performed really badly, what should stop us from celebrating, with complete vigor and pride, the achievements of what has been a simply glorious career of a truly great player? Why should these two events be mutually exclusive? Had Sachin had been born in a country like England or Australia, they would have bought front-page ads in the New York Times. Those guys know how to celebrate/honor their heroes.
He is a Paki imposter trying to act like an Indian and insult the team .. check my previous posts and make the judgment .. an Indian poster can never say that we are behind Pakis and SL because that is not true .. that itself should be enough to reveal the OP's identity
Drowned amongst all the "sachin is great/god" chants the past couple of weeks is the fact that our cricket team absolutely sucked the last 6 months. I think australia' date=' pakistan and sri lanka are ahead of us at the moment, no matter what the rankings say.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: .. I am surprised they still have a team....:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I'll have to say it does amaze me Tendulkar was the most talked about player after the 1st test but Jayawardenes, Rahul, Dhoni and a few others were even better but they didn't get as many mentions as Tendulkar did. As they say, Tendulkar whether he suceeds or fails generates news. He does deserve all the attention he gets though.

Lol' date=' strange are the ways of Indian cricket fans. First of all, our cricket did not ‘SUCK’ during the last 6 months.[b'] Agreed, we lost some important ODI and T20 tournaments, so we’re going through a bit of a crisis of confidence at the moment. But that does not justify the ‘suck’ tag. Secondly, even if we were to have performed really badly, what should stop us from celebrating, with complete vigor and pride, the achievements of what has been a simply glorious career of a truly great player? Why should these two events be mutually exclusive? Had Sachin had been born in a country like England or Australia, they would have bought front-page ads in the New York Times. Those guys know how to celebrate/honor their heroes.
you claim we have lost some important odi and t20 tournaments and still say we didn't suck. i'm sorry but first round exits in worlds tournaments = sucking bad, real bad. not against celebrating but there should be an limit. not three weeks. maybe two days. australia has two, steve waugh and ponting who hold their own against sachin. you didn't see them over board.
:dito: saala he is trying to act like an Indian.. but his first post itself where he mentions Paki team better than SA and India tells the facts... dont be fooled by the imposter.. he is a Paki for sure otherwise nobody can crack such a joke mentioning Paki team to be ahead of India and SA :hehe::hehe::hehe: kisi aur ko chewtiya banana.. yahan pe nahin :nono:
you'r an idiot, plain and simple as that. i was being sympathetic to pak cricket because they were going through horrid times but still playing good cricket. their bowling attack is much better than india's at the moment and bowlers win matches, batsman don't (check sachins 175). open your eyes. we just let a guy score 275.
you'r an idiot, plain and simple as that. i was being sympathetic to pak cricket because they were going through horrid times but still playing good cricket. their bowling attack is much better than india's at the moment and bowlers win matches, batsman don't (check sachins 175). open your eyes. we just let a guy score 275.
bhai u r a paki..why hide it ? we are no cia .:hysterical:
you claim we have lost some important odi and t20 tournaments and still say we didn't suck. i'm sorry but first round exits in worlds tournaments = sucking bad, real bad. not against celebrating but there should be an limit. not three weeks. maybe two days. australia has two, steve waugh and ponting who hold their own against sachin. you didn't see them over board.
even a kid reading your posts would make out that you are a Paki ... you don't know a damn thing about India or what is it to be an Indian :isalute: .. you are saying India is sucking bad, real bad and going gaga about Pakis and trying to make us believe that you are an Indian .. waise I dont want to argue .. kisi aur ko chewtiya banana, yahan nahin :finger::finger::finger:
:hmmm: :hmmm: ...very tallented post ..:hatsoff:
We only exited out of ONE world tournament and in that too, one of the crucial matches was rained out!!. 20/20 doesnt even count for much unless you are a Pakistani and thats becuase thats all you have to fall back on. Aus are still number one in everything and they lose most of their 20/20 matches Now we have won ODI series almost everywhere, even in Sri-Lanka lately. We have won ODI series in Australia and beaten SA in ODI series in Ireland For tests we have had quite an unbeaten run and its been a while since we lost one test, let alone a series. Pray how do we really suck? If you havent won a test match for years or an ODI series for ages and you count on one twenty twenty cup and one semi-final berth as success, now that would suck