The country you most want to visit

EnterTheVoid

Even in Oman, they were seen as a renegade. Their foreign policies / hostilities / attitudes towards their neighbours, let alone Israel, was somewhat of a concern I need to experience something that will convince me otherwise of the opinion I currently hold. Until than, my mind is made up. I don't know what its like inside, but, from the outside, all you hear is Israel this, ...., Israel that, ..... Amercia this, ... America that, ....

You are comparing this country to Saudi where women cannot drive a car ? :lmao:
That may not be such a far fetched possibility with hard core, fundamentalist, dip shyts like Ahmadinejad in power, who I might add, rigged the bloody elections to stay in power for another 4 (?) years. Didn't Mir Houssain Mossavi win it legimately ? Send the revolutionary guards and the Basij to crackdown on protestors who were legitametely and peacefully protesting the results of a fraudelent election No wonder the Iranians I spoke to hate that guy. I would too.

Are you of a Persian / Farsi background ? The only country in the Middle East I want to live / visit are Israel and maybe Dubai. Stay away from the remainder of the Arab / Muslim countries.
Have u heard abt Bahrain, the most liberal amongst all the Arab states

Rajiv, its NOTHING to do with the people. Having interacted with them, I know they are easy going, friendly and all, but its the country, the abuse of power, the constant threats of militiary action, the denial of the holocaust, the aggression towards Israel, the use of those phucking proxies (Hezbollah, Hamas et al) in increasing terror attacks withiin Israel Its very simple: I like Israel. Iran actively calls for the destruction of Israel. Hence, I hate Iran.

ISRAEL israel_flag.jpg
I will explain the rationale behind the choosing of Israel: I didn't choose Israel because of its beaches, its weather, the women or any such trivialities. During World War 2, some six million jews were killed at the hands of the SS for no other reason other than being jewish - gassed in extermination chambers, gunned down in the ghettos, all in cold blood, with not a shred of sympathy / compassion / humanity shown for victims, sparing no one, killing EVERYONE, women, children, the young, the old, EVERYONE; The final solution to the Jewish problem, as they termed it, was the extermination of the jews. The people were demonized, subjected to the most barbaric forms of humiliation imaginable - forced to wear badges that said 'Jude' such that they could be identified, their business burnt, their homes ramsacked, their lives made a living hell - All for what ? What crime did they commit ? Their crime was their nationality, to be born jewish. The whole world sat by, twiddling their thumbs, watching the massacre, doing nothing to help. Eventually, guilt, compounded by remorse, regret and like forced world leaders to find a home for the jewish people, riding on the back of Zionism, an international political movement aimed at establishing a jewish homeland in the biblical home of the jews, in the land of Palestine, in Israel What followed was the mass immigration of European jews to Palestine, resulting in a demographical change in the population; Fighting a war with the arabs ever since, this nation of some 6 million people, no larger than the state of Bihar, have fought tooth and nail for the one piece of land they call their own, fighting in at least half a dozen odd wars, survived a handful of intafadas (uprisings) and coping with the daily, yes P-H-U-C-KING DAILY barrage of rockets at unarmed, civillian terrorities. Surrounded by enemies that openly call for their destruction, mock / deny / downplay the holocaust (READ: IRAN), the most sensitive subject in Jewish history, 60 odd years later, they are still going strong and have become a force to be reckoned with, being the 4th most powerful militiary power in the world, if I am not mistaken What a country. What people. What determination. Israel, I salute you.

^You conveniently forgot to mention Palestine there' date=' pal ?[/quote'] They had their chances. They could have accepted the U.N. partition plan of 1947, resulting in a jewish state existing side by side with a Palestinian state. Now, you have Hamas, a militant Islamist organization in power, one that calls for the destruction of Israel - they don't condemn suicide bombings, renounce violence or do anything that will give you the impression that they want to accept you as a neighbour. Israel made a complete withdrawal from the Gaza strip in 2005, with the hope of that being replicated to the West Bank. What happened ? Hamas seized control of the gaza strip and INCREASED THE TERROR ATTACKS IN ISRAEL Now, if you were Israel, what the phuck would you do ?

Holy cow, I just realized INDIA I want to visit all the historic sites, I want to live in a village, visit the east and also andaman nicobar islands Let me confess something, in 1996 I went to Houston and was living at my uncles place...he kinda gave me the apartment so my 1st day I was bored and place had no cable - so I browsed through some VHS tapes and found something called India Trip.opened up some whiskey and soda and was watching it like a movie..although it was interesting, I was like " what a bunch of jokers, they go back as if they are tourists and act so stupid" U know what I am that bunch of joker today, what I realized is living in India - most of us tend to look abroad but miss all that beauty we have back home..and I also blame the Indian tourism industry, its all abt perspective, advertisements and packages Now, I want goto elephant caves whereas the same suggestion would have been laughed off back home Strange but I miss India