Sreesanth and Zaheer are going to destroy SL in Bombay

Let Sri Lanka bat first then you will really know how good Indian bowling is. When you are chasing 600 something run just in the first inning 1-2 quick wickets could easily get you under pressure and trigger the collapse, that's what prerty much happened with Sri Lanka. Zaheer is a good bowler while Sreesanth is just average.

Let Sri Lanka bat first then you will really know how good Indian bowling is. When you are chasing 600 something run just in the first inning 1-2 quick wickets could easily get you under pressure and trigger the collapse' date=' that's what prerty much happened with Sri Lanka. Zaheer is a good bowler while Sreesanth is just average.[/quote'] Can't accept that India are whooping the same team that humiliated your sorry gang of losers just a couple of months ago, eh?
Can't accept that India are whooping the same team that humiliated your sorry gang of losers just a couple of months ago' date=' eh?[/quote'] how many runs did SL score against you guys in the last game? Not long ago but just last game? ......Almost 800!! There's still one more Test left and if SL batted first then we know what the scorecard will probably look like. Mostly it's just a matter of winning the toss in places like India and Pakistan.
how many runs did SL score against you guys in the last game? Not long ago but just last game? ......Almost 800!!
Did they win the game? Big friggin deal they scored 700 on a dead pitch.
There's still one more Test left and if SL batted first then we know what the scorecard will probably look like. Mostly it's just a matter of winning the toss in places like India and Pakistan.
Yeah keep living in delusion dude, Lanka ain't coming close to beating us this series, they can only thrash teams like Pakistan.
Premature ejaculation ho gaya kya?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: But frankly speaking it is realistic.. 6 wickets (with maybe 2-3 proper batsmen) is not a tough ask for 2 days of bowling.. we can now say that we have won the match unless some miracle happens :secret:
Let Sri Lanka bat first then you will really know how good Indian bowling is. When you are chasing 600 something run just in the first inning 1-2 quick wickets could easily get you under pressure and trigger the collapse' date=' that's what prerty much happened with Sri Lanka. Zaheer is a good bowler while Sreesanth is just average.[/quote'] Weren't we under pressure in Test 1?? 350 runs down, what happened??? That too on day 4 and day 5
Let Sri Lanka bat first then you will really know how good Indian bowling is. When you are chasing 600 something run just in the first inning 1-2 quick wickets could easily get you under pressure and trigger the collapse' date=' that's what prerty much happened with Sri Lanka. Zaheer is a good bowler while Sreesanth is just average.[/quote']
how many runs did SL score against you guys in the last game? Not long ago but just last game? ......Almost 800!! There's still one more Test left and if SL batted first then we know what the scorecard will probably look like. Mostly it's just a matter of winning the toss in places like India and Pakistan.
wow....as much as I love Indian victories, I also love the heartburn across the border.:dance:

If I am not wrong , the 3rd test in Mumbai will be at Brabourne Stadium. Not sure when was the last time a test was played at Brabourne Stadium and how the pitch plays there over 4-5 days. In the Champions Trophy matches in 2006, the pitches there were very unpredictable and almost all matches saw low scores and batting in general was tough both against pacers and spinners.

Weren't we under pressure in Test 1?? 350 runs down' date=' what happened??? That too on day 4 and day 5[/quote'] I never questioned India's capability with bat. They got far most one of the best Test batting line-ups. I am just saying that on flat tracks it usually who ever wins toss is usually safe, especially teams with better batsmen. You can either win or draw, losing after batting first in places like India is very rare. Team bats first, puts up a big total and another team crumbles under pressure. Every team goes through it other than Aussies. They are the only side who's mentally utmost strongest to believe nothing is over until its really over.
If I am not wrong , the 3rd test in Mumbai will be at Brabourne Stadium. Not sure when was the last time a test was played at Brabourne Stadium and how the pitch plays there over 4-5 days. In the Champions Trophy matches in 2006, the pitches there were very unpredictable and almost all matches saw low scores and batting in general was tough both against pacers and spinners.
Rohit Sharma SCORED 100 in 45 balls in a 20-20 MATCH AGAINST GUJARAT IN BRABOURNE
I never questioned India's capability with bat. They got far most one of the best Test batting line-ups.
You did, you said if Lanka had batted first they would have scored 600 runs and india would have been in trouble as pressure will get them. So I just showed you an example of last Test.
I never questioned India's capability with bat. They got far most one of the best Test batting line-ups. I am just saying that on flat tracks it usually who ever wins toss is usually safe' date=' especially teams with better batsmen. You can either win or draw, losing after batting first in places like India is very rare. Team bats first, puts up a big total and another team crumbles under pressure. Every team goes through it other than Aussies. They are the only side who's mentally utmost strongest to believe nothing is over until its really over.[/quote'] Yeah, that's why they are ranked 4th and India will soon be number 1!:winky:
Hmmm....are we? The ICC table updates only after the end of the series and only a 2-0 win is going to make us number 1. I think it's the Indian media gone nuts again.
Yeah, usually we only hear about Test ranking changes after the series is complete (unlike ODIs which change game on game)....first time I'm hearing about a Test ranking change midway through.