Congratulations Poyzzz

zubinpepsi

winning a test match after 3 fking year... brilliant bowling performance, by Asif, Aamer, Gul.. backkedup by axellenet batting performance by Khatmal bros.... mind u chasing 250 in the 4th innings in tough batting conditions is very difficult.. kudos to the pak team for this great test win... congratulations... party time.... :party::thrasher::joyman::joyman::dancing2::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Not going to happen dude! 250 is a huge target on such a good pitch. The pitch will support pacers and spinners both :yes: with Vettori being the captain, Pak will have to hold on to their nerves...
I think it's an easy target I would rather assume they can do it and laugh at them later if they cannot even manage to chase this :giggle:
this is a conspiracy thoery agaisnt moyo i think that they are performing bad so moyo yoyo gets fired and then they get new captain then they will repeat this cycle again and again until there is no captain for pakistan....
what performing bad Pakistan has won the match dude- it is smooth sailing now
They are rock solid now. It is a dead track. Ideally if two good batting teams had batted here it would have been a draw. Since both teams have weak batting line up' date=' one that is less weak is going to win.[/quote'] Your theory will even bring tears in Zaid Hamid eyes :hatsoff: